Ideally, what would be your life he like when, you are 40?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well...

Not what I expected it to be. I've had more careers than I can count, most of them in my 20's, when I was trying to figure out what I wanted to be when I grew up.

Back then, if you'd have asked me that, I'd have told you that I'd hope I was happily married with a kid or two, a decent house, and a good job.

The story turned out much differently than I expected it too. I did end up with a good job, and I make good money, but it took more work to get there than I ever thought it would. It's been a fun ride, though. Your experiences will shape you, and you'll adapt and change along the way. You'll face challenges, not only in relationships, but in your career (s), friends, and hobbies. You'll be amazed at how much you change.

What Girls Said 5

• Hopefully, I will have traveled the world more than enough, found true love, had some kiddos, a dog, a good career and a nice house would also be nice. Most importantly, I hope I will be completely and utterly when I'm 40.

• happy I meant

• I'm in a mini mansion, have my gr8 car, no kids, 3 tall ass dogs and I'm well into my career in real estate

• I'm past forty and I don't have much to worry about. My life is pretty uncomplicated. I have my medical needs covered and I can be lazy all day if I feel like it.

• Ideally, I would be living in a cozy home with my husband and a cat (once I get rid of my fear). We would be planning our next trip. You know, since we are travelers! 💕💞💞

• nice home, 2 kids, financially secure

What Guys Said 5

• I am already there so I will say a bit different to what it is now not much just a few little bits to make it ideal.

• An office job with a small home in Brooklyn or Queens, NY. Single, have a few friends.

• i don't want to think that far

• A desk job... No tensions..

• A gaming pc and food supplies would do xD