Me and daughter were staying in hospital 5 days for surgery (both of us) my wife only visited me once and only saw daughter. Was this wrong?

Me and daughter were staying in hospital 5 days for surgery (both of us) my wife only visited me once and only saw daughter. Was this wrong? She only visited me once and after that she only went to our daughter's room

• Yes she was wrong
    53% (10)
  • No she isn't wrong
    47% (9)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Whether or not she was wrong, you're either going to forgive her or you're not. If you're going to pout about this and hold it against her you might as well just go ahead and call the lawyer and get a divorce now. It'll eat your relationship and then you'll be nothing but a bitter old man. So either get over it or get a divorce.

What Girls Said 9

• Seriously. You are a grown man with a terrified five year old kid and you are hurt that she stayed with your child. If I was in your shoes I'd have been up despite the pain or discomfort and in that room with my child as well. She was being a parent. This is what parents do for a helpless, hurting frightened child surrounded by strangers in a strange, noisy place.

• I don't think she was wrong to be more worried for your child than for you. You are a grown up, and presumably can hold your own in stressful situations. A small child (your daughter) does not have the emotional maturity to do so.

• Really depends, does she have a job? Also how old is your daughter?

• She doesn't have a job. She spent entire day with daughter and never saw me. Daughter is 5

• Even when we are at home. she barely takes care of me and i just had my spine reconstructed

• That's definitely odd, I know some working moms prioritize kids cause they're afraid to miss out on them growing, but you said she doesn't work, plus you had extensive surgery... Did you have problems before your kid was born? Or did she just completely jumped ship once you daughter was born?

• You're still goin on about this? Get a life, dude.

• Your kid is very young and probably scared
    she needs a parent
    I'm sure she would like to be with you too but your daughter needs her

• can't say bad but she has lack of motherly instinct i guess

• We both had surgery (me and daughter) and she only visited the daughter

• She has never done this before. She is always all over me

• pretty strange if you ask me

• Ofc it's wrong what a bitch get a divorce

• What surgery did you have? What surgery did your daughter have? How old are you and how old is your daughter?

• Would you honestly have rather had her by your side instead of with your child?