What's your MBTI personality type?

I'm an INFJ. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I am INTP "The Logician"

What Guys Said 12

• INTJ.
    I really like the MBTI stuff, it's surprisingly accurate for something that is clearly going to have to rely heavily on generalizations.

• I am ENFJ, aka the "Growth Teacher". From what I understand, we are fairly rare.

• 1|0
  • I am also an INFJ :3

• I did one of those tests and I remember I got ESTJ-A, I can't remember what it means though :/

• Imma ESTP according to the test.

• It says I'm INTJ but I'm not exactly introverted, more just shy/ambiverted. I'm ANTJ.

• I 'm an INTP, but i'm not sure how reliable those tests are.

• I'm INTJ and that's spot on.

• I'm a ISFJ :)

• what does that mean?

• O. o whats that?

What Girls Said 11

• I can't remember what I was, but the way they're all labeled, I would know what in the world one meant over another without having to go read their whole assessment. It would be sure be easier if each one was called "The Dreamer", "The Wallflower", "The Workhorse", etc. that way I can immediately get a clue what each one is. I'll go take the test and update after. :)

• I just found one of those free tests and it was rather quick, but I got this: ENFJ-A
      It didn't describe what it means, but had percentage points for each trait. I just looked up famous people who are ENFJ and I think I'm in good company. :)

• @LibraPusces66 And I, you. I looked up the rarity and we are 3rd rarest according to one source online. I was curious which was the most common and it was The Defender.

• Oops, type on your name @LibraPisces66

• INFP. Always have been.
    pbs.twimg.com/.../6Hsm9zAU.jpeg

• I'm an ESFP.

• INTJ, that's me.

• I'm INFJ also.

• I'm an INFJ too.

• I got INFJ-T.

• INFP ---- though gotten ENFP before

• ENTP almost every time I have took the test.

• I got ESFP

• I'm also INFJ.