Are Hispanic women really starting to hate men of their own ethnic group and prefering only white men?

I'm just curious because I see a lot of hispanic male-bashing from hispanic women on the internet (when it comes to the dating world) and god forbid if any of the hispanic men retaliate back with anti-hispanic female remarks. I can understand that they prefer white men or other ethnic groups of men just because they like a certain physical trait of them but it fucking annoys the hell out of me when they knock hispanic men just because of their own poor individual experiences with them, which is stupid. They're no better than all of the hispanic men that they bash on because I've encountered some (not a lot) hispanic women who are such rude bitches that the need to be punched in the face.

Is the Hispanic ethnicity really starting to fall apart because both genders of the same ethnicity can't get along anymore or are they just very small and poor samples from GAG, Yahoo! Answers, Facebook and Youtube or just trolls?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• collegetimes.com/.../facepalm-gif.gif

Surpisingly you can't believe a lot of things on the internet. Also people come on to the internet to vent and complain so it seems their are a lot out there put they only represent a small percentage. Many Hispanics date other Hispanics like black men date black women like Asian guys date Asian women. Interracial dating still makes up less than 20 percent. But that has risen considerably since 1980.

What Girls Said 4

• I feel like people overreact when they see others date outside their race for whatever reason. Its not a large scale issue if there are people who dont want to date their race because most people do anyways and if most people didn't its whatever

• I have nothing against interracial dating, even among hispanic women but I just lose all of my respect for people who bash on men/women of their own ethnic groups based on their individual poor relationship experience with them and then try to convince other men/women not to date them and avoid them like plagues.

• Oh okay. Yeah that shit is annoying. :/

• Eh.
    I have a friend who says she won't date Hispanic guys because they "might end up being family".
    She doesn't hate them or bash them though. It's just, meh.
    From my observation /experience
    Its pretty damn common to see Hispanic x Hispanic and black x Hispanic couples.
    In a couple of places you see the minorities sticking together and dating each other.

• I don't hate my fellow mexicans, they are just usually not my style.

• I mean, yeah but don't Hispanic men date white women?

What Guys Said 7

• It all depends on a person's social identity. I'd guess it's about expecting certain behaviors that are more common in white culture when getting into a relationship. But culture varies place to place, and people can be part of several. I don't think it's a large scale issue.

• I think we are seen small vocal minorities in each race who bash their own race as an option for dating

• Well this question is beyond me but my guess is that it's just a minority, no?

• Nothing wrong with having Caucasian as her preference. I feel the same way

• Yeah I feel you about your Asian women. Still, I have nothing against Hispanic women having a racial preference but it does annoy me when they bash on hispanic men based on their own little poor experience and then try to convince other women to avoid us like plagues.

• I agree with you bro

• Got no clue

• No

Filler

• I don't think so but they do seem to like white guys like me , but I just think it's a matter of personal preference than anything