Who do you prefer? Girl type: A or B?

Let's say you meet a girl and she's beautiful. When you get to talk with her, would you prefer it if she was talkative, happy and a little bit bubbly, meaning she would laugh if she thought something is funny, she will express her opinion and talk and generally she's the life of the party...
Or would you prefer her to be quite ( not obedient lol,) just not that much talkative. A girl who is always serious and beautiful and even when she laughs she reserves herself. She's not self conscious, she's just like that. Of course she gives a vibe of mystery, but she gives a vibe of misery and sadness as well at times. But she's gorgeous either way just like the other girl.

So who would it be?

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer the first one, except for the "life of the party" I don't like girls that are too outgoing. I like the mystery vibe of girl B, though.

What Guys Said 18

• The girl who is herself. No woman should feel an urge to change who she is for the sake of a relationship. She should instead find a guy who'd live her just the way she is.

• I'd be fine with either one. Those really aren't characteristics that influence my decision.

• I prefer quieter girl

• I can like both for different reasons: the first one because since I don't talk too much, someone leading the talk can make me feel less self-conscious about it; the second one because I am a bit of a depressive person, so I know how to enjoy the silence.

• I like a bit of mystery, so I will choose the girl B. I'm not into extreme talkative people anyway. So when can I have the girl B delivered in my home address?

• B, would compliment me very well
    i am a bit loud and wild i would need her to anchor me

• neither , she has to be cool and talktive but at the same time someone who can be respected

• What if someone was both at times? Because she is cyclothimic?

• i dont know what that word means , but she has to be smart, a good conversationalist, nice, caring, quite when needed and talktive when she has to do , so basically a fun person but balance thet fun and seriousness , sandnes and all that may not be bad if i see a girl i like and she's sad i'd be inclined to go talk to her and see whats wrong and comfort her if she's my girlfriend , even better i get to hug her and cuddle her and ask her whats wrong.

• My personal preference is B

• The bubbly girl

• Bubbly, so A.

• I would like the later girl and I'd encourage her to be dominant. She is obviously suppressing herself in some way, and could probably make an amazing dominant s/o

• No no! She can be very fisty and rebellious if you overdo it. Just like girl A.

• whatever rocks your boat. cheers

• What? Freaky fact. A girl just commented on another question of mine with the same expression... So weird!!!

• Girl A sounds cool ;)

• The first one. I like happy and bubbly girls. The second one will just confuse me.

• Girl A
    ----

• Unbothered

• Girl b she sounds like me but I'm not beautiful

• I'll take one of each! :-) really I like them both. Depends on the mood I'm in.

• I like more things from b but always serious can be off putting

What Girls Said 3

• Probably A. I don't see any advantages from girl B over A. Not being talkative means the guy has to keep the conversation alive. That must be pretty annoying.

• Girl A, because thats me (well minus the beautiful). ☺

• No idea, but I do know I'm a little bit of both :)