Now that most places, including nascar (a huge southern sport) are abandoning the confederate flag, will you too?

Lots of places are abandoning the promotion and or the selling of the confederate flag, after what happened in S. C. Will this make you abandon it too. The only reason they are popular (the flag) is because it was used all over the place and now that most companies are getting rid of it, I feel like lots of average joes will too

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• Most people do not even own a confederation flag. Its in bad taste for anybody who knows what it means.

What Guys Said 5

• Didn't know NASCAR were dropping it, big surprise.

• I hate it when there's cave in to mob rule. I'm no fan of the confederate flag but I don't see how it just became evil all of sudden or because this punk coward that shot those people in the church was shown with it. If I wanted to fly a confederate flag I would still. It is not synonymous with slavery, racism or oppression. Not for a really long time now.

• You know that neo nazis use it as a back up flag to the swastika

• So what?

• It is amazes me that they are still flying it a 150 years after the civil war ended. Seriously, give it up.

• It's a typical knee-jerk reaction. They were quite content flying it up until this happened.

• no in pretty sure that flag is a sybolm of racism but I could be wrong.