Where can my girlfriend sit on the bike?

so my girlfriend wanted to go out somewhere and ride the bike but we only have one bike.. she's too chicken to sit on the back and plus i'm heavier than her. can she sit on the front while im riding the bike? I don't know what its called (yes we're lesbians don't judge)

Most Helpful Guy

• Unless you are using a Tandem bike, Don't put two people on a single bike, thats fucking stupid xD.
    No, You cannot put someone on the handle bars, It will make the bike front heavy, And, If you dont just flip over, you will have virtually no ability whatsoever to turn, Plus you won't be able to see where you are going.
    Buy some 'Stunt Pegs' and mount them on the rear wheels, They are relatively cheap, Or, Just buy another bike? :)

What Guys Said 3

• its called the handlebars...

• if u r heavier than her, then maybe it'd b better if she's sittin on front between yer legs maybe?

• Get a bicycle built for 2 lol

What Girls Said 2

• Wow gee I'm totally judging.(sarcasm) ... Just do your thing. Lol. And I've actually done this before. Have her sit in your lap kinda but she will be in front. It depends on how big the bike is.

• The handlebars?