If I have no job, and have no girlfriend, then why are there guys and even girls on here who have s. o.'s that don't work as well?

I've been told you have to have a job, to have an s. o. not only do I see guys on here dating girls without jobs, but vice versa as well. So, why is it I don't have a job, but am still single, if I see this happening?

Most Helpful Girl

• sometimes you're with someone who wants to take care of all the bills and dates and stuff..
    some people dont want someone who doesn't want to contribute tho.
    it depends on the person. like how do you pay your rent if you're single and not working? maybe the girls think ur a drug dealer or something.

What Girls Said 1

• You don't NEED a job, it just helps a lot. Helps with the type you'll attract also.

What Guys Said 2

• I wouldn't want a girl who'd get with losers so if I was in thr same shoes I'd wait until my stutus is built through school education finances and physical fitness even so I don't settle for less or go through a painful breakup after I realize my potential.

I'd wait to land and stay with someone much better with someone who'd puhs me to grow even bigger

• Because you've been told wrong from the very beggining. It doesn't have anything to do with that.