What do you think of the Annoying Orange?

• He and his show are funny
  • He truly is annoying and not funny to me.
  • He's neither funny or annoying. Just a little dull.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've only seen it once. It was the one on YouTube where it makes fun of the viral video David After Dentist. I never found David After Dentist funny, in fact, it annoyed me since it's so obvious it was a put on. The Annoying Orange nailed it. But I hadn't watched anything else even though I knew it had more videos on their channel.

I didn't vote because though I thought that one video was funny, and I can't say the shows (plural) are funny because I don't know, therefore I don't know if it should stop withe videos. Should be another option like "Other" or "Only seen once or a few times"

What Girls Said 4

• I used to find him funny at like 12-13 but then the videos were becoming boring, so I unsubscribed lol

• Kill it with fire.

• I lost faith is cartoon network when they put that shit on.

• i remember that thing lol

• I used to find him hilarious haha

What Guys Said 3

• I liked some of his stuff when I was younger, when they became popular, but now I just find it a little bit repetitive. I still think the "what's uuuuuuppppp!!!" one is hilarious though xD

• That used to piss me off. When people used to play it in class I'd pull the wire out of their computer.. When they asked why I'd say ''you fucking know why''

• So old. I had forgotten all about it, I saw it years ago