Tea or Coffee or Other?

I have a friend who drinks coke when she wakes up which I just find weird.

I have a cup of Earl Grey tea.

What do you drink upon rising?

Most Helpful Girl

• Freshly roasted coffee beans!

What Guys Said 13

• I've gone back and forth. I used to have hot coffee every morning and it was non-negotiable. If I stayed at someone's house and they didn't have coffee, then I'd drink a coke to prevent caffeine withdrawal and the massive headache it provides.

Now, I get so freaking hot, the only time I will drink hot coffee is when my mom visits me at Christmas. Mostly because she makes it and I'm off from work, so I can drink it slowly. Otherwise, I'll iced green tea that I make myself.

I still drink coffee, but in the afternoon, and it's iced also. Even in the winter time I'll get iced coffee. Like I said, it takes nothing to make me start sweating, so I stay away from the hot stuff except during the holidays.

• Coffee or a Dr Pepper

• I drink water and coffee

• I would avoid all caffeine. It provokes a number of maladies. In fact, in its pure form, it is nearly as lethal as cocaine.

A boy bought pure caffeine powder not too long ago on the web and promptly overdosed.

• I prefer tea.

• Coffee and tea sometimes

• Orange juice

• When I rise back from the dead, I drink... milk, just milk

• Black coffee & green tea for me !!

• English Breakfast Tea.

• Before brushing my teeth, I only drink water.

• Green tea anyday :)

• Milk or tea.

What Girls Said 12

• I just drink water. If I make a tea I have to wait for the tea to cool down because I don't like to drink my teas hot.

• Coffee :) I love the taste better than tea.

However there are some teas, like chai, that are just as good as coffee to me.

I don't drink coffee when I wake up, and when I do I try to drink decaf. But as a treat, I drink coffee and tea :)

• Juice, if I have some at home.

• Warm lemon water

• I'd rather drink but I'm not big on it... Water is the best.

• For sure tea on most mornings. English Breakfast or some for of black tea with some milk and sugar. On weekend mornings I'll have some light roast coffee with cream and sugar. But coke? No, lol i dont drink any soda because its all sugar and the diet stuff has poisonous chemicals. I used to drink hot chocolate in the morning somethings though lol

• Coffee... Lots of very strong coffee. Isn't that right @anon1999 lol

• Oh yes! You drink coffee like most people drink water! I am convinced that coffee is not bad for you just based on how much you drink on a daily basis!!

• Haha! I think i'm turning into a coffee bean lol

• coffee.. or tea..

• Water, plain water

• I drink milk.

• Tea, hot tea to be exact

• I drink water or orange juice