If you had to pay money to hate someone, would you do it?

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't force feelings. If you have a burning hate for someone, there's usually a multitude of reasons for that.
    Pure hate doesn't come out of thin air and it's a very strong feeling to be carrying around with you day to day.

All the commenters who said no have never truly experienced grief, betrayal and anguish to push them to the point of breaking. "Oh, hate is so pointless" <--- words of a carefree individual.
    You have no idea what caused someone to develop such strong feelings and you never will until life kicks you in the balls, rapes your partner and murders your whole family.

I suspect many gagers that commented here confuse mild dislike/annoyance with actual hatred.

While some people will channel their hate onto innocents, which in turn breeds more pain and potential hate, there are valid reasons to hate certain people and I see nothing wrong with that.

That being said, I'm too fekin greedy to be dishing out money for something like that. But how would you measure the level of hate in one in order to charge them? One can easily hide their feelings on the surface, but harbour strong negative emotions on the inside without openly expressing them.

What Girls Said 2

• Hell no. Waste of money and time.

• No I wouldn't.

What Guys Said 14

• no. I don't waste time with hating people for free so why would I pay for it

actively disliking someone requires too much time and effort. I'd rather just live my life

• No, I wouldn't pay anything.

• No, couldn't do it

• My money would be safe cause I don't hate anyone.

• What the shit? and no... you can't really force feelings dude

• Nahhh bro. Pointless

• Oh man, I'd be rich.

• Why would I like to hate someone? the less enemies, the better, right?

• It's a good thing you don't.

• isn't that what child support is all about?

• Of course not.

• Too shallow one

• ROFL. That's a waste of money and emotion.

• I swear, Yankees will find a way to charge you for anything. Long live the Confederacy!

• Confederate fuckfag

• Hey now, don't be all homophobic you Yankee Doodle Dandy. That propaganda you shoved down my throat since I was a kid says that is wrong.