XBox or PS4? What should I purchase?

Please please. I can't decide what's better. I would love to play Bloodborne what's for PS4 but I'd like to also own an XBox. I need help 😟

1|0
4|18

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 17

• Depends.. What do your friends play?

The exclusives always decided the console.. For me it's always been Xbox.
    Halo is my jam.. Bloodborne is pretty good! It's really hard tho xD

0|0
    0|0
  • I say the PS4. I think it just has better games coming to it. Also a much larger userbase if you play online games.

0|0
    0|0
  • I say go for ps4... its amazing!!! The graphics and also the gamepad...

And you look beautiful in your PP 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • Ps4 it's better in everything, but I wouldn't recommend bloodborne I don't like it's combat physics, but anyway ps4 is better in everything trust me I played both

0|0
    0|0
  • PC the master race ! >:D

But really just go for what ever you think will be better no point forcing you to pic : )

0|0
    0|0
  • I got an Xbox One cause Microsoft currently has a promotion where you get a free game, so you can get the Halo MC Collection and Witcher 3 for $399.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like PS4

0|0
    0|0
  • PS4 can handle more graphics. Trust me it leads to a much richer gaming experience.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get a PC instead. While the PC itself might be slightly more expensive than an XBox or PS4, the games are much cheaper, and even cheaper during Steam sales.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever your friends bought

0|0
    0|0
  • i am or was a xbox fan but PS4 seems to be killing it these days

0|0
    0|0
  • the ps4 is better in any way. The only reason to get an xbox is for forza, gears of war, and halo

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have either, but I would get the PS4. I think Xbox Live is stupid.

0|0
    0|0
  • nintendo wii u

i'm joking.

PS4

KCOLB EM

0|0
    0|0
  • The ps4 is higher preforming, the xbox1 plays a lot of games at 720p which is pathetic, it looks like shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • An ironing board!

0|0
    0|0
  • PC is master-race

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• if your going to be either one. Do the PS4 since their games have better story lines and game mechanics.

0|1
    0|0
    • Though I hate most xbox games and PS has some fun games. Just to me Nintendo makes the most awesome games ever.

• Get ps4 first.. then xbox later ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Nintendo wii u

0|0
    0|0
  • i have XboX and PS4. PS is way better

0|0
    0|0