What's some cool things/experiences about boobs that you know?

There was this girl at my high school that always used to put my hands on her boobs, I don't know why.
But I got into the habbit of touching them and she didn't mind lmao. In fact she enjoyed it.

Apparantly the left boob is bigger than the right, is this true? That would explain why my left bicep is bigger than my right.

• Boobs are awesome.
  • I don't like boobs..
I wanna touch some boobs now xD I miss the feel.
Boobs > Bums :P

Most Helpful Girl

• That is true. No set of boobs is perfect except for maybe if a girl gets implants. That same fact goes for the rest of your body. Nothing is truly the same size, although it appears that way because the difference in size is so little and we pay very little attention to it :)

What Girls Said 5

• No woman is completely symmetrical. Even women who have had their breasts enhanced will not be completely symmetrical, just because the nature of who they were before they had the add-ons. There are two breast buds, they start growing at the very beginning of puberty. Sometimes one grows faster than the other for reasons unknown. Occasionally, few women, and this is quite rare, have one breast bud won't develop at all. That is not normal. It could be hormonal, insufficient gland tissue or previous trauma to the breast.

OK fun story: I touched a girl's boobs and I liked it. I should make a song out of that 💰

• This is going to sound weird but I love to lick them XD My friend has a very nice boobs, they are so smooth and I love how they feel.

My boobs are small so the left is exactly as the right lol

• Oh my god, I shouldn't have laughed as I did at this! 😂👌

• Boobs are great. My friends and I talk about them all of the time. Is that an interesting fact?

• when a woman gets pregnant the areolae and nipples become a more red/visible colour

What Guys Said 8

• There was this girl I went to school with who lets just say was gifted, well she loved to hug her close friends lol. ( me being one of them lol ), fun gal to, quite the party girl lol.

• Yes boobs are awesome

• They really are, chap..

• Have you tried motorboating it? Since you guys are in second base already right?

• Nooo, ahaha. xD This was like 5 years ago in like year 10/10th grade. She's engaged now xD
      I would like to do that xD

• Apart from the clit, the nipples are the most sensitive to vibration and pressure.

• In the metro i got stuffed by two girls pillows (the metro was crowded as fuck)

• some women use boobs to hypnotize men.

• hey little troll, ehy you were getting this treat? were you born from an ass or what. what was so surreal about you tat universe decided to give you special treatment... ?

• *calls me a troll*
      *goes anonymous and attempts to 'troll' me*

Dat logic.

• When you sleep with a pregnant woman or one that recently had a kid... The movement of sex will make milk drip out of her boobs if she hasn't milked in a while.

• you lucky, lucky asshole :( lol