Be honest, is my voice/accent annoying?

I got 10 downvotes for this video tho :/

Most Helpful Girl

• No, actually I like your accent. But some people might not agree with you because basically you're saying that overweight people aren't allowed to be vegan because "it looks bad"? Being vegan is an ethical choice and not necessarily about weight and size.

What Guys Said 15

• Downvotes are probably for the subject of this video... you accent is great , kinda sexy. If I was in a conversation with you , you would do all the talking , couse I really like your accent ;)

• There is nothing wrong with your voice or accent ( at least you don't sound like a hill billy sometimes hehe ) The reason you got down votes was probably because of the topic of the video.

• Your accent sounds fine

• I like people with accent specially if it's Australian or British accent; doesn't really matter. It's not annoying in my opinion

• There's nothing wrong with your voice or accent, if anything it's attractive. I think it's just because you're a minor.

• I'm not native, so I do have to put more effort in understanding you, but I don't think your accent is necessarily annoying, however I do get why people would think it's annoying (especially Americans) — but I don't think you got downvoted for your accent, probably rather by people who don't agree with what you're saying.

• Not at all. It's not a very strong accent. But, cut down on the swearing, maybe.

• The pommy dialect could never be annoying.

Australian, on the other hand sounds like proper shit and they should honestly erect a string of schools or summat that specialize in eradicating that dialect of the English language. Proper mongs.

• I downvoted your video, though because I hoped it would make you mad.

• those 10 people you gave you down fotes can go die a horrible death. your too cute tho love your accent

• I accept your existence.

• Not annoying, keep talking

• I like it!

• Nope not at all

• Super hot!

• Lol hahhaha...

What Girls Said 8

• No... your accent is normal. =)

by the way., I always thought vegans were skinny or extremely skinny. O. o
    - all I've met were anyways

• I don't think most people would think your voice sounds annoying.
    I had a hard time trying to understand what you were saying lol. I feel bad saying that.

• your accent is awesome ^^

• But what your saying in the video is probably upsetting a lot of people. That's like saying Europe can't have overweight people because then everyone will think they are as fat as Americans. Which people are very sensitive to that topic and will ragequit about you saying that kind of thing. Even if there are fat vegans nobody is ever going to start viewing it as fat people. People will still have the mind set of vegans must be skinny and healthy looking. Same As people will always think Europeans are skinny and super smart and that Americans are fat fucks and idiots. Nothing you can do will change that mind set.

• also I'M STEALING YOUR CHAIR BECAUSE IT'S BADASS!!! MUAHAHAHA :p

• Sounds fine to me , nothing annoying about it.

• No it sounds fine.

• No and I'm jealous of your English :(

• Nope! :)
    British! I love the English language, British and American

• Your voice? No, it's not annoying, your opinion on the other hand...