Are your enemies many and backstabbers?

I hate Maame Efua, Emily, Amanda Tirado, Kiara, Jaleesa, Yareli Albavera, Lynette Puello, and Jamie Smith. I hope they die and burn in hell. They attracted every guy I like and made them bully and reject me. They made guys start fights with me over them. They are Britney Spears, Pink, Jennifer Lopez, Selena Gomez, Ciara, Kelly Rowland, Ellie Goulding, Mariah Carey, and Katy Perry. They bullied and threatened to fight me everyday. I am glad I realized this before it is too late. They are fake and backstabbers. I need to be careful because they are husband stealers. They are witches and miserable. I will curse them.

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate no one, but many might hate me.

• And we think we know that after that poll :(

• But he's the fart god!

• @musicbrain5 Ahh, Chancellor of the Farts has arrived!

What Guys Said 8

• Haha you're funny.

• You aren't God you are only a mere mortal. All humans are sinners any one who says otherwise is a bold faced liar. Unlike you I am not a coward. However you treat me is however I will treat you. However you treat my children someone will do the same to yours one day. By the way keep siding with my enemies you will live to regret this and I will curse you. You will never see happiness you will go through trials and tribulations. You will go through hardships and lose your family members to the angel of death.

• Hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaaha

• Ok... and this makes you the bigger person how?

• Good to get it out of your system. I think.

• Wow I can't even make that many enemies. And I hate like, everyone. Something must be wrong with you. Long live the Confederacy.

• Let's see.. there's about 3.5 billion women on the planet, right? I'd say my enemies are many.

• Lmao you sounds like 12 or 13 year old kid

• Thanks for the knowledge

• Is anyone else going to report this as nonsense?
    I don't understand what the question is!

• love thy enemies. you shouldn't wish them hell. you should pray to God to bring peace at their hearts. i prayed for my bully and he became a friend till the end of the year.

• troll and reported.

What Girls Said 6

• 1|1
  • 0|0
  • I have a death note you can borrow. Just remember to give it back later okay?

• This is sad. I hope you feel better!

• Life is too short, go on Nath :p

• ... Meow?
    I have enemies, but forgot about most of them, not worth my attention

• Huh why are you calling me a coward? Don't judge me on just one sentence, please, pleeeeeeaaasse

I never said I'm God.-. the meow?