22% (10)13% (6)17% (16)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
19|19

Most Helpful Guy

• White girls

3|4
    2|2
    • It isn't lost on me that if I said latino grils as an example instead of white girls that I wouldn't get downvotes. You can have preferences on here as long as they aren't white because that isn't politically correct.

• Actually you can have preferences as much as you wants the only time I've ever down voted someone is when they go "I prefer asain girl, Latino girls are ugly". Because when the second part of a statement is negative I just fine it rude

• Thanks for MHO

What Guys Said 18

• I honestly have no preference

9|2
    2|3
  • I don't effing care about colors.

10|1
    2|6
  • What about my brown homies?

7|1
    3|3
  • I prefer white women, but I also like Asian women, too.

3|4
    1|1
  • I prefer white women, but quite often i find Asian woman that i think are just as attractive or even more attractive as the average white woman. I have found black girls attractive a few times before, but it happens very rarely.

I'm not put off by any race as a whole, but I'll say that I'm most often attracted to white women, and almost as often attracted to Asian women, but rarely attracted to black women.

2|2
    3|0
  • I like ass-sian girls yes.

1|3
    2|1
  • I have Caucasian as my preference

3|0
    2|4
  • My homework brings all the Asians to the yard and they're like, it wasn't even hard...

3|2
    2|0
  • None of them.

2|1
    1|0
  • I don't really care about race.

Like all skin complexions.

3|1
    3|1
  • I try not to have racial preferences if I can help it.

1|0
    2|2
  • No pref, a good looking girls is colorless it that makes any sense

4|0
    1|0
  • Honestly have no pref

2|1
    1|0
  • I want the palest of them all! So pale that she even makes vampires look dark!

1|1
    3|1
  • My own race over these all. After that white chicks, Arabian lips etc.

2|0
    2|1
  • If i have a preference it's mixed

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably White.

0|0
    1|1
  • Black women generally

6|3
    4|3

What Girls Said 19

• If not white guys than I prefer hispanic guys

5|4
    2|1
  • I prefer white guys but I'm attracted to all three

8|2
    1|1
  • Isn't it funny how everyone got down voted for saying...

1. They don't have a preference

2. Or actually choosing one and people still disagreed with them

You can't be wrong on this question it's your preference/opinion and of course we're not all going to agree on this but come did you really have to make it clear that someone's wrong or that you disagree by down voting them to a question like this? No one can be wrong for liking what they like it's their opinion not yours...

And I don't have a preference.

2|2
    0|0
  • I don't go by race. Whoever will love me and appreciate me for who I am. And also doesn't play mind games with me. As long as he treats me right, I would go with any of these :)

4|3
    1|0
  • Latino men aren't even an option? I love myself some suave latino guy

4|1
    3|1
  • Lol the downvotes

6|1
    2|2
  • None I like all of them equally

1|1
    0|0
  • Got a white one, don't feel like breaking up anytime soon
    but I wouldn't mind the other races though

2|2
    2|1
  • whoever has the most mulah. lol jk

4|0
    5|7
  • I prefer none :P

3|3
    2|1
  • Asian FTW ^^

1|1
    6|1
  • I like all of them, man.

2|2
    3|0
  • Hispanic guys :)

1|2
    3|2
  • It's whatever. I don't know how to answer these questions anymore to be honest.
    (the anonymous down vote and up vote differences in these questions are starting to come off as petty now, I don't even understand why we have this system)

1|1
    2|0
    • the down votes on the opinions that are asking for an all option or don't have a preference too.-.

• White and Asian

2|2
    2|0
  • I hate to admit this and I feel bad with myself, but I'm attracted to white guys.

3|4
    3|1
    • And what race are you?

• Show All
    • I'm black too, and attracted to white guys. You don't have to feel bad. It's just a preference.

• I feel ashamed. And this preference always gets me into trouble... I wish I could see the things as you see. @ClariceOwen23

• I'm caucasian, my parents are racist, but I'm saying black because dark skin is very beautiful. Personality-wise, all human nature is teh same so I'm not going to categorize based on color. Reading a comment below, I know a few black guys who aren't players, and one of them is one of the nicest people I've ever met.

4|2
    6|6
  • Can there be an option for all?

5|2
    2|0
  • White. All the black guys I've known have been players.

7|6
    4|2