What was you first job, and how did you like it?

Mine was preschool assistant, I loved it.

0|0
10|8

Most Helpful Girl

• Can I even remember my first job? lol. I was making sushi at a Chinese buffet and was fired after 3 days because I could not wear the high heels they wanted me to wear to work, they hurt my feet because I am flat footed.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Lane server at a bowling alley... IT WAS GREAT.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was a hostess at a restaurant, it wasn't a really great job. I liked the people but the managers started getting bitchy and the pay was bad

0|0
    0|0
  • It was cleaning parks and most days it was passing out lunches and doing activities with kids. And once a week the boss would have meetings and talk about jobs, handling your money, how to be positive, and colleges.

It was actually kinda fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • I sold hotdogs and sausages for a friend's dad at a vending cart. I actually made really good money and got a wicked tan. Also had free drinks and food while I was working.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine was at an amusement park. I quit after a month because my manager was a perv.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never had a job but I might look in to doing a blog or broudcast live stream as my job or do volunteer

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't get a job until I started working where I work now

0|0
    0|0
  • Working in a restaurant... it was touch, but it was a fun job

0|0
    0|0
  • I was a waitress, it was okay.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• My first job was at the local grocery store ad a courtesy clerk. I sacked groceries, swept the floors, and recovered shopping carts from the parking lot. It was all right.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine was grounds maintenence on a local golf course, it was a good job and I liked it well enough to hang in for 5 years through high school and now college, although at a different course now, I still like it, it keeps me out of the house and I actually got promoted to manager today so I feel pretty good about my job.

0|0
    0|0
  • Supermarket and I enjoyed it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Myn is what I'm doing now, Carpentry, its aight I guess ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I worked in Papa Johns and I was stuck there for a year !_!

0|0
    0|0
  • Haven't had one yet. xD

0|0
    0|0
  • My first job was working as a Vendor at Yankee Stadium.. From 1980 to 1984.. Met A Lot Of Interesting Folks, And Crazy Yankee-Fans. . Cheers..

0|0
    0|0
  • Delivering pizzas. Great fun, good stories

0|0
    0|0