Any wine enthusiasts here?

I love a good glass of wine it's almost like art to me sometimes it's simple and straight forward mellow, other times it's complex, deep, an interesting journey and it's about that time to buy another bottle, I enjoy both white and red wine, sometimes I usually enjoy one more then the other depending on the mood.

My two favorites for red and white are

Red: 2009 Metaphora Pinot Noir
https://winelibrary.com/wines/pinot-noir/2009-metaphora-pinot-noir-82988?mkwid=sWNfGNWtR_dc&pcrid=53594956969&pmt=&keyword=&src=[offer]&gclid=CjwKEAjwqqmsBRDGy_3h_eS80jYSJACS95CvstX1PSG2e2wZB6B9fqp60M8_gksKIHVUafovGqu_1hoCBHTw_wcB

White: 1999 Billecart Salmon Cuvee Nicolas Francois Billecart
https://winelibrary.com/wines/pinot-noir/1999-billecart-salmon-cuvee-nicolas-francois-billecart-83999

The bottle can be anything from 12.00$ to 130.00$ that's about my price range at the moment and I am not a snob when it comes to wine, as the price of a bottle does not determine that a wine is good or bad. But I would like something new to try, I've done my own research but I would like to hear your suggestions.

Most Helpful Girl

• Petite petite Michael David winery😊petite sirah and petite verdot. Nice and smooth. Also shatter is a great wine. Or you can try if you see Kay which is a really nice cab

• I'll check them out thanks for the suggestions.

• Human lol😝
      Life is happening all around us. So...

What Girls Said 2

• I used to drink a glass of wine every 2-4 days. After a while I stopped drinking it because I was beginning to crave wine every week and I did not want to become an alcoholic.

• I really enjoy Canadian wines, but I don't know if they are available to you.

What Guys Said 3

• There was an experiment done where they switched wine/used the same wine in a wine tasting test and veteran connoisseurs either couldn't tell the difference/pretended to tell the difference between the two glasses of wine, proving that snobs typically lie to seem important.

• That's typically the case with any kind of snob lol, I do like trying to determine the taste of wines though all the different flavors in it, even if I am wrong it's still fun and can help with tasting stuff in foods and other drinks.

• It's harder to try this trickery with whiskeys

• @Ihav2fart ah.

• I tried wine one time. It was just a taste. It was nasty, I hated it. It reminded me of feet.

• My mother is French, in my house wine is so normal that is not an art, it's just... wine.