Ok, I have a serious dislike of red and/or green peppers. Am I really the only one?

I've tried, unsuccessfully, for years to like them. Everyone I know likes them. It's like I'm some kind of space alien or something. I can't say what it is - I don't like the texture, I don't like the flavor. I like the color and that's about it. This does not extend to hot peppers, which I love with a passion.

• I like them!
  • I can't stand them!
  • Quit whining and eat your peppers!

Most Helpful Girl

• You should try the sweet red marinated peopers that come in the glass jars. That probably sounds gross but I love putting them in quesadillas!

• Oh, I've seen those, but never tried them. If they're marinated maybe I'd like them. Thanks!

• Yes, I actually tried a quesadilla. It was pretty good. :) I'm so picky about some things, but I'd eat it again. Next time I'll try it with the peppers. =^.^=

• Awesome!!!

What Girls Said 7

• I didn't like them when I was younger, but they've grown on me. They're still not my favourite, but I can enjoy them in certain dishes, or raw with dip. I don't like hot peppers though!

• I don't like any kind of peppers.

• Nope. I despise both with a passion.

• Sorry to disappoint, but I like them.
    However, my younger brother doesn't like them. Only appreciate the orange ones.

• I can't stand them. In fact, I don't like anything that's even a little spicy, but. Ugh. Peppers. >_>

• I love them!!! :)

• I love every kind of peppers!

What Guys Said 4

• Everyone has tastes you simply don't like certain kinds of peppers and there is nothing wrong with that.

• I've always wondered if it was a regional thing. Genetically, I'm Norwegian. I know that's why cilantro tastes like soap to me.

• Hmm it could be I suppose you'd have to ask other Norwegians though to see if they have similar tastes to you when it comes to peppers.

• My sister can't stand green peppers but likes red ones

• I hate all kinds of peppers.

• I can't stand them uncooked. Cooked is... Okay I suppose. On Pizza and what not.

• Never had them on pizza. For some reason, I can't take veggies on pizza. Not sure why, though. I love meat on my pizza.

• Probably because vegetables tend to taste soggy when on a pizza. I have it a lot which is why I usually order meaty pizzas.