Do hot guys only date hot girls in highschool?

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you going into high school next year? i can help

What Guys Said 17

• I don't think so, each one has a different definition for hot. What's hot for you perhaps isn't hot for others (that old story that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder). So, no, I don't really think so.

• Most of the time yeah, unless he's not a sheep and doesn't follow what others say and does what he wants, but in HS status is basically what matters, and we all know that, also in HS, attractiveness plays a huge role in status.

• Hot guys will sometimes lower their standards and hookup with average looking girls but they usually won't commit to them.

• Not a hot guy, but I only date ones I find hot too. Why would I date someone I didn't find attractive?

• Probably mostly but I am sure there are exceptions

• I guess, but I'd assume attractive men would date any girl they could use their looks to wrap around their fingers.

• Yes. Just graduated, only hooked up with and dated the hotter girls.

• Due to peer pressure they almost exclusively do. Also hot teenage guys and girls are usually *very* extroverted and this attracts them to one-another.

• pretty much...

• Throughout all their lives hot girls will only date hot guys and hot guys will only date hot girls.

• Basically yes.

• Probably. I don't see why they wouldn't when they can have their pick of the litter.

• i am not a hot guy so error 404 .

• Yes, even if they claim otherwise

• thats the way it was when i went to school.

• hot girls in highschool.
    but not normal
    very hot hahaha :D

• Not all, you have your nice hot guys and your player hot guys. The nice ones will go out with anyone.

What Girls Said 8

• Sometimes but I also notice them dating that one average looking easy girl and then leaving her when they get what they want.

• Most of them only date hot girls but you might find one who appreciates the personality more. It depends how much they value personality in others and how their parents raised them.

• From what I've noticed, mostly yeah. But it's a fact that the sexy feathers flock together.

• Most of the time yes. But a lot of really pretty girls don't get guys and guys go for more average girls so it's kinda just depending on your school in particular

• More often than not, yeah. But not always

• Yeah, basically. That's just how it is.

• Well not necessarily hot girls but definetly girls who put out.

• For the most part. What else would you expect?