Have you ever tried the Whisper App?

Its actually sorta nice.

• Yes
  • No
  • never heard of it

Most Helpful Guy

• No bardsy.. all I got is kik, fb and Skype.. I feel really old not having whisper, imessage and whatsup...

What Guys Said 10

• No, I don't believe what is said in those type of sites. I barely believe some people in this site, how am I gonna believe someone that I know even less than someone here? I feel like people there just make up stuff. Obviously some are true, but I believe most are fake.

• Yeaahh but its just for laughs and stuff :o

• Yeah, you could use it for that, I've always thought it's more about people telling their problems, so I just never had interest in something that is depressing and most likely fake.

• Ohh okay

• I don't think I would like it, the anon convo freaks me out a bit

• Bruh that's where I met my ex o. o

• Lol what is it?

• Its a app where you post a pictures with texts and people can reply to it. Dont really know who you are talking to unless they send you a picture or w/e

Its pretty anonymous

• Doesn't really sound like something I'd do lol.

• Naaah xD

• Whats it about Bards?

Its pretty anonymous xD

• sounds mysterious... i shall check it out!

• I've never heard of it, what is it? I'm too lazy to look it up...

Its pretty anonymous

Really fun so far.. well for me.

• except for the time deletion part I guess and the commenting. But other than that it sounds the same.

• I guess xD

• never heared about it but it seems like the app hello world

• Nah, I haven't.

• Hearing the name for the first time... sounds weird af, what is it :P?

Its pretty anonymous

• haha love it how you copy pasted this reply on every opinion

• Lol xD pls take no offense

• so is it like kik? better worse?

• Haha hmm maybe worse XD

• What do you mean? lol

• too long of a story, so texting becomes a game where they get worried that i didn't text them, or they dont like getting a lot of texts, or something so picky that i get turned off.

I miss the days of when i woman would say yes to talking on the phone at a certain time.

nut theses days women want to sound like they are extreeeemly busy everysingle minute, or if they have time to talk they would rather chat. its like they are are scared to hear my voice lol. I don't know

when i talk to a older woman they dont care about texting, all we do if we are dating/talking is meet up (not omg a DATE! or omg what does he mean hang out) see where it goes and talk on the phone when posible. SO SIMPLE! lol

What Girls Said 10

• It can be nice. Lots of dick pics though.

• LMAO
      You mean actual ones?

• I do believe so.

• The dark side to apps. Ugh.

• I'd like to, sounds like fun

• What's a whisper app?

Its pretty anonymous :0

• No you dont have to take selfies. Its just take any picture and caption it and people can like or comment and talk to you

• Oh kk well then my cat would hate me because I would just send pictures of her. XD

• Tried it.
    Don't like it.
    I like yik yak better.

• Yes some people are crazy haha

• I never heard of it.

• I posted one confession and then received all these dick pics. Preety stupid app.

• Yes, haha.
    But there's an excessive amount of pervs on there because it's anonymous.

• No... What is it?

Its pretty anonymous

• So bssically that other thing they have on Kik when people see your pic and message you or you message them first... Well I get it on this one the difference is you can't see them.

• no I never tried that app