Any entrepeneurs on here?

I love working for myself, especially when it's work that other people don't know how to do or can't do very well. The fact that they actually appreciate me and also the fact that I get thanked for my work makes it worth it. When I had a normal job I just felt like a number that could be replaced by someone else. Rarely ever felt appreciated. Who else runs their own business and what do you do? I'm in landscaping.

Most Helpful Guy

• Tbh entrepreneurs are only entrepreneurs when other people call them that, not when they call themselves that- they're just small time wannabes in that case.

What Girls Said 3

• I am I've had my own little photography and drawing business. I don't like working underneath people, I enjoy doing my own thing. I'd like to have my own physical therapy clinic when I'm older.

• Cool. Do what you want and what makes you happy. Don't be influenced by other peoples opinions. If you think the business will workout then go for it:)

• hmmm, self-employment is definitely the goal. I'm working on that.

• Marine Detailing and Photography

What Guys Said 4

• Entrepreneurship, the only life style i am ever going to live.
    I am currently working on Udemy courses to fund my future adventures, I am 17 at the moment so I have to get through One more year of school, then I will start my first official business. Udemy's passive income is nice though, something to fall back on if needed (Instead of employment.)

• I own a media company and am on the design team for a laser company.

• entreupreneur just means buisness owner/person

• It depends does being a weed dealer count lol