Would it be okay for a hispanic woman to wear a USA bikini?

It's not something you see them wear for some reason.

Most Helpful Guy

• Heck yeah! You see American women wearing the Union Jack, and they aren't British.

Yes, they ARE white, but in my mind that's really the same difference, and if people are annoyed about it, they're probably people who don't think Hispanic people should be in the USA at all, and who cares what those people think?

What Guys Said 10

• Hispanics are free to wear them because 'Merica.

• If you like it wear it

• I am sure it is okay - Never heard of it being a problem

• Yes it is okay for a Hispanic woman to wear a bikini in the USA..

• Lol it's not like you're desecrating the flag or something...

• I love hispanic women period and yes I hope more wear bikinis.

• if you love america.

• Of course it's OK.

• Why wouldn't it be?

• No, you are only allowed to wear a Mexico bikini.

What Girls Said 8

• I have seen Hispanic women wearing USA flag bikinis.

It happens all the time.

• The USA is a melting pot of different cultures and races so a Hispanic woman wearing a USA bikini is nothing abnormal.

• Why wouldn't it be okay? Those bikinis aren't only restricted to Americans and the Hispanic could be an American.

People can wear whatever they want as long as it doesn't break the law here.

• Of course its okay... LOL!! 😄😄😄
    why not? Is it a crime?
    I am Puerto Rican \ Spanish and was born in Boston. Why wouldn't I wear one if I felt like it. I am proud to be in the USA

• If you like the country, why not. Otherwise, you show an opinion you don't follow. But on the other hand, a lot of people wear t-shirts referring to US cities or universities they have never visisted or been to. They don't even realize that in many cases. They just buy it because they like it, but at the same time spit on the USA. So everyhthing is relative.

• who cares what's on it. what's the big deal.

• I don't see why they would, if they aren't American, but of course they can wear them as much as they'd like.

• I don't see what the problem would be.