Do some only use this site just to attempt to get popular on here?

When I came across this site I signed up so I could bring positivity and give people advice. Now however, I've noticed some members are attempting to gain notiriety on here by commenting on every post possible.

• Yes
    65% (11)31% (5)48% (16)Vote
  • No
    35% (6)69% (11)52% (17)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|6

Most Helpful Girl

• I have noticed the same thing as you and I just want to leave real answers and advice for people rather than just trying to be the first to answer the question and get more xper. I think some people just want to get popular on here for the most part just like any other social media.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I believe that some people do. I'm on this site because I like giving advice and also receiving it. I answer a lot of questions on here, but that's because I'm bored and so I have the time to answer a bunch of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Those voids people need to fill don't concern me.

0|1
    0|0
  • I could careless about becoming popular on here. I just use this site during my free time. I see where you're coming from though..

0|1
    0|0
  • Certainly seems that way.

0|1
    0|0
  • Some probably do

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I think we are XPER grabbers rather than trying to get popular

0|0
    0|0
  • If only I could comment on every Q's then I would but not to become popular but to get xper points.. Have you seen how much the giftcard is lately? SEVEN 000 !!! M8.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing new to that. I've been on this site for a while now and it's always kind of been like this.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol the fact is some people genuinely want to help others while some are only jere to get popular

0|0
    0|0
  • I try to keep a balance but still I try to give genuine opinion in most questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Those people are outnumbered by no names like you you just notice them more

1|0
    0|0
    • You have a point, I comment and post anonymously the majority of the time.