Does anyone else think that down voting is just a bitch move?

Especially when it's just a simple opinion or something that's not even offensive. "What's your favorite color?" "Red" 5 down votes, shit like that.

For more important issues, I would respect someone more for actually explaining why they down vote and voicing their opinion instead of pushing down vote. It's not the down voting feature itself that's so annoying, it's just that I just can't help but think they're such a little bitch for not mustering up the courage to talk shit to a stranger over the internet lol.

Does this annoy anyone else?

Most Helpful Girl

• The bitch move is taking them so seriously

• SHOTS FIRED!!!

• lolol =) thank you for da mh.

• lol, you're welcome, No one could come close to that one, made me laugh too much :)

What Guys Said 14

• Not at all, no.

I've seen so many ridiculous opinions on this site, and at a certain point you just don't feel like arguing. Downvotes are nice because you can give a quick "noooooooooope" 👎.

• Yeah as well as in post a selfie questions. When you post a pic people would give you downvotes. It's like wow, you got a bitch ass ugly face so i'm gonna downvote you... I don't get that shite.

• lol yeah that's true too

• I had posted a question a while ago on the same topic but with a different tone. My question read 'shouldn't those who downvote be asked to explain the reason before their vote is recorded'

I however, view downvotes as a positive thing i. e. it is affecting people who have strong fixations but no explanations else they'd come up and post an opinion comment :)

And I go with the MHO here :)

• Never seen that - Man I most be half asleep when I am on this site I don't see half the stuff that is going on

• It IS bitchy I agree blonde girl!

• I'm just here to get downvoted.

• Nah need haters if you dont have haters in your life thers no fun it ;) chill smoke kush pass the kush

• Downvoting will always be abused. Don't pay it too much attention

• No it isn't... everyone is entitled to their opinion and that is just another way of expressing it. I'm all for free speech... hell even facebook should have a dislike option if you ask me.

• No. Its a form of opinion and that exactly what this site is about.

• Doing it out of spite would be but somethings need to be down voted.

• There's a lot of little bitches on gag who are too sensitive and too stupid to know when someone is trolling / joking.

What anon guy below said is right too. 85% of the guys on this site are nice guy, virgin, gamers still waiting for their crush to ask them out.

• That's because most GAG members are sensitive, socially awkward losers.

What Girls Said 7

• @GirlsLie Nah, you sound extremely over-sensitive like you care too much what people think and maybe put too much emphasis on 'likes'. Your idea that a down vote automatically has a direct correlation with "talking shit" makes you seem arrogant or egocentric like you're not humble enough to consider why someone may down vote without a combative motive.

Someone doesn't automatically become a "little bitch who can't muster up courage" just because they didn't dramatically add an explanation or critique detailing a simple, pointless down vote.

• oh jesus. I made this as a joke kind of. I found it funny that every time I see a down vote in my head I go "wow what a little bitch" or when people get down voted for things like favorite colors. I made this out of humor more than anything. Thanks for the analyze though, dr phil lol

• This is the internet. That should explain it

• Yeah, I up vote anyone who has a respectful answer and ignore the ones who don't have the same opinion as me, but I will down vote people who are rude and disgusting

• Yeah I do the same but I always have to say something to the rude people, maybe it's just an issue that I can't keep my mouth shut lol

• i don't think its a bitch move... it more like when people disagree with your opinions... see it as a good thing

• Yes it annoys me, but I don't care anymore. I've been getting downvotes on ny opinions recently

• I don't get that much downvotes. but to be honest, I DO NOT CARE... its just a number next to my opinion haha... give me the downvotes :)

• lol well aren't you likable :)

• lol I have seen people get really upset about it and they come across crazy to me. But being honest I do always think to myself "god what a little bitch" when I see someone down vote someone else without an explanation. I agree though, I wouldn't take anything on here too seriously. I made this mostly for laughs, just wanted to share something that I find funny to be annoyed at.

• lol see i all ready got 2 downvotes :) thank youuuuu...
      hah

• It makes me so mad I can't even see straight.