Be honest, have you changed an opinion since joining this site because of other people?

Have you changed an opinion or multiple ones, based on another person's opinion on this site?

I consider myself pretty open minded but being on this site has opened my mind a couple of times and even changed it on occasion, so i'm just curious if anyone else has had that experience and if so about what?

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. I learned to think more about my appearance/attractiveness
    2. I learned to not over-think about my appearance...
    3. I learned to not take everything too personally.
    4. I learned that sex and love are completely separate and that love is deeper...
    5. I learned to be happy with myself...

I think those are the major lessons this site has taught me so far. both directly and indirectly from other people

What Guys Said 12

• Oh yes, my interaction with other members defintely led to me refelcting on disrespect for women and making fun of them.

• I've come to learn that people are self-conscious about things I would never have dreamed people being self-conscious about. Other than that it's kind of the same as what I see in the rest of the world. Some really nice and sweet people and some absurdly awful people and just about everything in between.

• Same ^ 👍👍

• That's so true I mean I knew insecurities were a thing and of course have experienced them but god some of the things people worry about on here are an entire other level. And i'm still convinced that most people irl don't worry or even notice most the shit that people on here complain about lol

• It has taught me that there sure is a lot more virgins out there than I assumed.
    It also taught me that there are a lot more introverts out there than I thought.

• Nope, i'm rather stubborn and in terms of dating, morals and courtesy I feel i'm pretty good, so I don't feel anyone will change that.

• I think the site has soften my views on things - I an not as aggressive as I was when I started on site

• Well it definitely contributed to my general antagonism towards the current mainstream oppressive religions, but it also made me look up things on some stuff related to gender. I just can't claim complete neutrality even though that is what I wanted :(

• Nope my opinions have not changed since I joined, I am stubborn in my ways and I always give my honest opinion no matter what.

• For the most part, my beliefs have actually become more entrenched, but I still love reading other people's well thought out opinions, even if they're different from mine.

• I've learned that a lot of people are weirder than me and that girls are crazy insecure and generally have no clue what they want

• I haven't changed an opinion or belief, but I have learned some answers to questions that I generally had.

• Not really

• Yes honestly i dis experiences taught me wishful thinkings only lead to disappointment

What Girls Said 5

• Sometimes - about some things I didn't know a lot about it - yep, they broadened my horizons and changed my opinions.
    =)

• lets just say most people in here are good people that would not hurt no, one...
    like nice nice... but in the real world, people are not like that...
    like for example: you as a guy in here would you cheat?
    most guys in here would say " NO, i would never cheat."
    but in the real would most guys would cheat if a other girl give them a chance..
    you get what i am saying?

• I didn't know people are pretty conscious about everything specially the dick sizes, butt, boobs, and etc. Haha. I've learned a lot by just reading others opinion on a certain topic, sometimes I agree with them, sometimes I don't (I make sure to try to understand and bear in mind their points) but nothing has change on my beliefs so far. Though the site has opened my eyes into a looot of things and had made me less judging to others.

• Yes, I didn't know people were so comfortable talking about sex

• I think a lot of people are fine with talking about it in person it's just no one wants to be the one that brings it up.

• lol, I used to be that way too but working around the biggest perv's on the planet, brought me out of my shell. Even though i'm a virgin, I still got forced into these sexual conversation with people at work so now I just give up and i'm pretty open about all of it at this point haha

• Nope not really.