• Men
    29% (5)86% (19)62% (24)Vote
  • Women
    71% (12)14% (3)38% (15)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|16

Most Helpful Guy

• I think guys "abilities" are better but they also purposefully are pretty reckless. Guys do make up more crashes but there are more guys on the road than women. Apparently though the vast majority of crashes that occur in the Two lane left turn lane center are caused by women apparently because of lack of depth perception. I know a lot of guys who are dicks but I have seen girls go through an intersection with both hands on a phone looking down.

Long story short they both suck and those types of people will be the end of me...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I found that men have better hand-eye coordination, which makes it easier for them to drive a car.

There are some good woman drivers also, but generally men do it better.

Also, men tend to ignore the law, drive fast, not use the safety belt and so on. Women are more careful.

At least, that's what I've seen around me in my country.

And, fuck... I'm a terrible driver myself.

3|2
    0|0
  • Women are less likely to get in accidents so they're better drivers. Sorry guys :c

2|2
    0|5
    • Guys get injured from fights a lot more than women, does that mean women are better fighters?

• Show All
    • But does it mean women are better fighters?

• This was correct in the 50's.

• I have had quite a few accidents, which weren't my fault.. Each time my car was stationay , either at lights or a roundabout , and each time it was a guy who went into the back of my car. Lol

1|2
    0|0
  • Honestly, men generally are. But in teen/young adult years, women tend to drive safer and less recklessly

1|0
    0|0
  • Certainly women

0|0
    0|4

What Guys Said 15

• It depends on what you class as better driving. Women are more patient careful drivers so they get into less accidents, men tend to have better driving skills.

1|0
    0|0
  • Men tend to be overly aggressive drivers but technically more proficient, while women sometimes are too cautious. But hey, I'd take cautious over being folded over a tree any day. B.

2|0
    0|0
  • Both equally good and bad

0|0
    0|0
  • Defiantly men

This video is a good example go to 5:30 to get to the driving part.
    https://youtu.be/JoJxmt5Euuo

0|0
    1|0
  • I find men are usually more generous.

0|0
    0|0
  • Let's be honest... men.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly men are better drivers.

Female drivers in the city i live pretend to be too confident, even when they can just barely drive. They drive unsafe and then taunt other good drivers that they don't drive safe.

0|0
    0|0
  • Der men duh

0|0
    0|0
  • I have to say women, in my experience men have been more reckless.

0|0
    0|0
  • Men we are a better driver (you know what i mean xD)

0|0
    0|0
  • Stereotypes say men, but I feel that women are better drivers. I even read a study that said so.

0|0
    0|1
  • Men are more hazardous drives than women on average, women make more parking accidents though.

Gender bases driving skills can be found in the insurance claims, men drive better but more hazardous, women are more cautious but less skilled drives - on average of course.

Why guess when you have statistical facts to prove it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Generally, we are better on almost everything.

0|1
    2|0
  • Listen to these proficient words for you shall find your answer!
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLkZTJczirU

0|0
    1|0
  • Well gender doesn't make a difference but out of everyone I know the ones with better driving habits are men

0|0
    0|0