Girls, are any of you here gamers and anime fans?

My favorte games are pokemon ORAS (omega ruby and alpha sapphire), zelda ocarina of time, final fantasy, and the last of us. Share your favorite video games here!

5

Most Helpful Girl

• I've only played a couple of games so I wouldn't say I'm a gamer at all. I used to be a huge anime fan but now I'm more of a manga fan ^^

• What games did you play, and what made you become more of a manga fan?

• I never really cared much for sasuke either. Nor Sakura for that matter. Hell, Naruto himself gets on my nerves. I guess Sakura just couldn't see naruto in a romantic light. Sakunaru would've been great though.
      I watched Vampire Knight over 3 years ago so I can't really remember the exact reasons for why I preferred kaname over zero. It may have just been a gut feeling thing if I'm being honest.

• Sasuke never appreciated what naruto was doing for him as a best friend, and narusaku would definitely have been a great couple. I just don't understand what's so great about sasuke? He's just selfish. I just think kaname's being rude to zero, and I feel really sorry for what's he's been through.

What Girls Said 4

• I only play League of Legends. That's about as gamer as I get.

• I never got into that game cause I'm a console gamer, and I enjoy games with a good story and graphics.

• @Asker

That's something only a console gamer would say no offense :P

• Just look at the last of us on ps4 :)

• Not me hahah

• I used to play zelda, all kinds of mario games but our nitendo broke down, also gameboy doesn't work anymore...

• I am indeed 👍