What's your favourite band from your hometown?

Title says it all. My fav band from my hometown is AC/DC, which was formed in Sydney, NSW. How about you?

Most Helpful Guy

• There's only one popular band I can think of that came from my town and they stopped being good... or even relevant a long time ago. Puddle of Mudd.

In fact, only the singer is from Kansas City. The label didn't like the rest of the guys, so they muscled them out, kept the singer, and hired new guys. In fact, all their good songs from the first record had been written by the guys that got fired, so when albums two and three came along, no good.

What Girls Said 5

• Fokofpolisiekar

They are a popular Afrikaans rock band in my country. I've seen them live a few times now.

• Well, I live in a small town so no band was formed here, but I like Chef's special, De jeugd van Tegenwoordig and Dotan which were formed in Amsterdam and Haarlem. Those cities are not that far away.

• I dont know any bands from my hometown hahahha i moved countries when i was really young (baby) hahaha :)

• the gazette

• My favorite is Nirvana

What Guys Said 5