Girls, how do you determine if guy just want only sex?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you slow the pace down , his true colours will show

What Girls Said 6

• If he asks me where I live and how old I am before asking my name and number that's usually a dead give away right there. If he's one of those annoying pricks that uses emojis while texting and we haven't been talking that long. If he makes a bunch of sexual innuendos directly implying something and not just for general humor. If he keeps asking for pics and trying to send you his and there's one with him not wearing a shirt, see ya.

• He just wants to make out, not engage in conversation.

• Now I know why girls don' want me. I am not talkative but I don' want giveup like that..

• Huh, yet when I see a guy I know like this, he's never getting anything... never truly take a woman's advice, it'll mess you up.

• The only thing he talks about is sex. Day and night, just sex sex sex.

• hmm... he will not care about the other little things that matter in a relationship..

• spend more time being physical than engaging in conversation, mentions sex when we have not together for ever long, moves too quickly, always asks for nudes, or says a lot of sex jokes or sexual innuendos

• -He'll move to quickly by saying things like 'I love you'
    - Too touchy
    -Only meets when it suits him
    -Texts late at night
    -If he just doesn't stick around

What Guys Said 1