If it was up to you to save the world, what would you do?

Extraterrestrials are invading planet Earth. It's up to you to save humanity. What would you do?

0|0
2|12

Most Helpful Guy

• Try to negotiate if that doesn't work then rallies the worlds forces and wage guerrilla warfare on them and use the world governments hidden facilities and remaining resources finding a way to get them off of our world whether that be war, the use of biological weapons or advanced technology.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 11

• Try and open negotiations

0|1
    0|0
  • I would heroicaly go on a mission to kill them until I die... And smash every simply kill all of them.

Hey wait how could an average teenager do that?

0|2
    0|0
  • Combine my powers with my friends and engage in 1-on-1 fight to death with alien master overlord.

0|1
    0|0
  • Are they immune to bullets?

Because I don't have any, anyways. Hmm. I'll come up with a plan, just give me a few... Years

0|1
    0|0
  • Play slim Whitman's Indian love call really loud and explode all the alien's heads.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd join forces with the aliens and interbreed with their women once every last one of you had been eliminated.

0|1
    0|0
  • Join them... there is no way one man could fight an entire race of aliens let alone a teenager. :P

0|2
    0|0
  • Betray humanity and join the extraterrestrial alien forces.

0|1
    0|0
  • "I, For One, Welcome Our New Insect Overlords"...- "Empire of the Ants"

0|1
    0|0
  • give them chicken pox

0|1
    0|0
  • Give them pizza. we all know pizza is the universal code for peace.

0|1
    0|0