If it was up to you to save the world, what would you do?

Extraterrestrials are invading planet Earth. It's up to you to save humanity. What would you do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Try to negotiate if that doesn't work then rallies the worlds forces and wage guerrilla warfare on them and use the world governments hidden facilities and remaining resources finding a way to get them off of our world whether that be war, the use of biological weapons or advanced technology.

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 11

• Try and open negotiations

• I would heroicaly go on a mission to kill them until I die... And smash every simply kill all of them.

Hey wait how could an average teenager do that?

• Combine my powers with my friends and engage in 1-on-1 fight to death with alien master overlord.

• Are they immune to bullets?

Because I don't have any, anyways. Hmm. I'll come up with a plan, just give me a few... Years

• Play slim Whitman's Indian love call really loud and explode all the alien's heads.

• I'd join forces with the aliens and interbreed with their women once every last one of you had been eliminated.

• Join them... there is no way one man could fight an entire race of aliens let alone a teenager. :P

• Betray humanity and join the extraterrestrial alien forces.

• "I, For One, Welcome Our New Insect Overlords"...- "Empire of the Ants"

• give them chicken pox

• Give them pizza. we all know pizza is the universal code for peace.