Why are girls so jealous of each other?

They could be jealous of this model at the internet... their friends... anyone really? Why that happens?

8

Most Helpful Guy

• because quantity.

Guys are all about bainging all the bitches. So we try to intimidate eachother by excessive fighting, bragging, and generally try to look like an alpha.

Now, women want the best man (because biologically, sex for them is a HUGE investment), and they thus try to reduce the competition among women by being jealous, by being catty, and by trying to push eachother down.
    If they can't get the best guy's attention, then you make sure no girls will try to get the best guy. Increase their chance of getting him.

So women act yealous and catty when competing about the best guy, men fight when competing about the best girl.

Ofcorse that's how it worked in the stone age. And sadly, our bodies are still stuck there. We simply haven't adapted further.

• "men fight when competing about the best girl". Yeah but not so intense as women do

• Im fucked until i finish high school because i can't find a good looking girl. But anyway, can you explain me more the difference between the genuine and the nice guy?

• Well, if you can't find a nice girl then it's your fault, and you need to change for the better.
      Blaming others won't get you anywhere in life.

A genuine guy is one that is caring and respectfull because that's right to him. But on the same time he's not afraid to make a move, and make advances.
      A nice guy is those guys doing everything for a girl, then expects her to fall for him because he's nice. he's not nice because it's right, but because he wants to fuck her.

What Guys Said 7

• From an objective standpoint...

Society and media seems to put a lot of stress on how you should look and behave in public and in private.

This could bring heat to the table when it comes to comparing one's self to another in terms of beauty.
    Fashion models are portrayed to be beautiful and perfect, makeup commercials tell women to look a certain way, etc.

When someone is looking phenomenal or gorgeous in public, people will envy them.

It goes deeper than that, to a biological level, but this as far as I will go.

• Yeah i read the biological part to an article. Thanks

• Maybe it natural? possible right?

• Could you give a shorter answer?

• Now one reason could be they are competitive by nature, in fact to be honest I think they are more competitive than men so more the competition more will be jealousy factor. Yes it applies to all things not only love/relationships.

I mean that's what I think.

• Thanks

• guys aren't when they see some1 taller than 'em or some1 wid bigger penis?

• Guys have it as well - Who drives biggest car, who gets paid the most etc

• Envy doesn't need a reason.

• I mean... for example... i may see likes to comments saying that models are overrated skinny shit

• And dislikes when they say something good about them

• I think guys get jealous far more easily than girls. They are always more prone to being belligerent, excessively competitive and just disrespectful.

• I don't think so. Can you please give me an example?

• They'll get jealous of objects too.