How much do you hate google?

Google is such a huge company and yet they can't make anything right. Everything they make is rubbish. So the question is how much do you hate them? Do you like their stuff enough to ignore the flaws? Or can you not stand using their rubbish?

• I hate google so much!
  • I hate google but not too much, I still use some of their products but they annoy me
  • I only hate them a little bit, I'm happy enough using their products, I can ignore the flaws

Most Helpful Guy

• Google is great! It's Bing that's terrible.

See, Bing is the most annoying and useless search engine on the entire internet. Bing is like Stuart, the comic book store owner on The Big Bang Theory, only a lot more desperate and a lot less funny. Bing could also be likened to Gil from The Simpsons...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRWAQ255qhs

A lot of times, when I go to punch in a website, Bing, because of its desperation and general awfulness, will decide to insert itself into my search and say "hey! I'm lonely, annoying, and desperate! Please take my suggestions!" I can't tell you how many times I've gone to enter a website and the search bar will auto-populate with other sites I've gone to and I'll tab down to one of them, but then Bing will come along and be all "Haha! You're mine, you fool! Now please be my friend..." Rather than take me to the site I actually want to go to, it'll take me to a search page containing LINKS to sites that I might be interested in. And the one that I'm looking for isn't even at the top of the page.

Bing just needs to give up. Google is everything that Bing could never dream of being. In fact, Google is everything that Bing could never dream of dreaming of being.

Short answer, I don't hate Google at all.

What Girls Said 7

• I love Google. =)

• Nexus 6 phone is complete trash
    They need to stick with search engine

• I don't hate Google, I LOVE Google :D

• I don't hate google at all..

• i don't really care about google

• C i only hate them a little bit...

• What? Google is my best friend!

• Nvm I thought you meant the search engine lol

What Guys Said 10

• I hate Google a lot, but still use their phone, Samsung gs3. But I really hate what they did to youtube. It was good when Google was a search engine and had maps. That was the only time Google was good. Now they are just a shit company that took over everything so nobody else could have it

• Yeah they took youtube and ruined it. The samsung gs3 is samsung, samsung is awesome, their products never seem to have any faults

• Yeah but they use Google as the software or whatever it's called. And it gets annoying, like you have to have all these Google features, it always asks me to download more Google crap, and then the things you might want like GPS, run by Google, never works

• You don't have a single idea that Google knows that I am posting this answer right now.

Google is the worlds best spy

Read this and have your eyebrows raised.
    thehackernews.com/.../google-event-tracking.html

• I'll say this if google ever printed out a spreadsheet of the crap people look up on it we would all have to move lol, and at that point I would hate them.

• I only use the google search engine and it is fine

• Everything they make is rubbish? What?

They are one of the most innovative companies of today, and most of their products are rock solid, not to mention FREE!

• Oh yeah they make hardware too nowadays don't they? Forgot about that part.

• You literally said "Everything they make is rubbish" but you haven't even tried everything? Solid opinion lol.

They can't make things available for everyone. That's just not technically feasible. They could not have advanced as much as they had if they had to keep 56k modems in mind.

• I've tried almost all their main products and they are have stupid problems, there are a few things that I haven't tried but statistically speaking, they probably also suck.
      The whole thing is stupid though, that quality-locking thing is stupid and useless for everyone, just only people with bad connections tend to notice it. And everyone's internet goes slow from time to time. What if you open another page while the youtube video opens, then it goes slow for a bit and locks the default quality, which could be the quality you wanted

• I've never worked with non-commercial Google items.

• Lol you mad bruh? Google is my best friend :)

• Why would you hate Google?

• I hope that no one takes this seriously.

• I use gmail, google docs, google analytics and google maps all the time and they're all great. chrome could be better though.

You never gave any specifics about your beef with them.