Who would win Turkey VS United Kingdom?

If there was a war between Turkey and United Kingdom which country would win?

0|0
5|19

Most Helpful Guy

• We'd tear Turkey a new arsehole, at the risk of sounding like a jingoistic retard. Our economy is three times that of Turkey's, and as far as I'm aware, we're credited with having one of the most efficient military forces. Fine, maybe not enough numbers, but efficiency wise.

UK UK UK UK!! Woooooooooooooooo! Fuck yeah, war, killing, death!!

1|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 18

• There are no winners in war.

5|3
    0|0
  • Uk got nukes Turkey dont so UK mashes Turkey

1|0
    0|0
  • Not a great question to ask - I would hope a diplomatic solution would be found before anything started

0|0
    0|0
  • Turkey is far bigger but uk has the support from many other places. We also have many Brits over there on holiday and I will be one of them soon so hope it doesn't break out while I'm there lol

0|0
    0|0
  • UK.. Coz it has ruled over the world.. Still dictates many countries of the world..

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh dearie me.

2|1
    0|0
  • Why did you ask this, you seem like want a war between these two countries anyway.
    United Kingdom may have a better chance and military oppurtinies may be more. But Turkey would win by their belief in themselves! There is a saying "Even if there is only one Turk in the world, he would establish his country!"

1|0
    0|0
  • Comes down to allied support, would the Islamic countries back Turkey, would the US back the UK? Etc. In a one on one fight, most likely the UK, as they have a stronger location (island).

0|0
    0|0
  • The UK easily, even without the support of the US, Canada, and Australia.

2|0
    0|0
  • who has the nukes?

0|1
    0|0
  • Turkey. --

0|1
    0|0
  • uk turkey stands no chance

1|1
    0|1
  • Well you have only got to look at a few history books and you'll find your answer.

0|0
    0|0
  • UK does have a stronger army and Euro support, that doesn't mean that I like UK

0|0
    0|1
  • Does this really need to be asked? 😂😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • If it was a naval battle, the UK would kick turkeys ass. Other than the u. s.'s navy, the uks is the most powerful in the world. But if it was an air battle it'd be a draw

0|0
    0|1
  • United Kingdom would easily win and even so the UK has the US as their first ally so Turkey really wouldn't stand a chance as US would help the UK out also Russia is a ally of there's

3|0
    0|0
  • The UK would. All the Turks live in Germany and The Netherlands, so Turkey is rather defenseless :D

1|1
    0|1

What Girls Said 5

• The UK would win

2|0
    0|2
  • Neither.
    Me, always :P

1|2
    3|1
  • UK
    FILLER

0|0
    0|0
  • who the hell really knows?

0|0
    0|0
  • Great Britain would win, their allies are much stronger than the allies of Turkey for example having US as their first ally is enough to 'destroy' Turkey but also like someone else has said they have countries like Russia and India as their ally who would help them, the UK is named the 5th most strongest country whereas Turkey is at number 8

3|1
    0|1