How do I fix my body clock?

My body clock is messed up, at the moment I go to sleep after 2am and get up after 10am. How can I fix it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Force yourself to get up earlier no matter how late you went to sleep the night before. Stay the whole day awake, if possible doing some physical activity. Before going to bed, take a warm shower / bath. Go to sleep at 10pm. Try it more than once if doesn't work the first time.

Most Helpful Girl

• Stay up all night is what I used to do to reset. I'm assuming you want a more 11pm to 7/8am sleeping pattern?

What Guys Said 10

• it depends what time you want to change to - Start by going half an hour earlier/later to bed, get up half an hour earlier/later in morning do that for 3 days and try same again then keep going till you get to hours you want.

• i don't get it do you want to go to bed at a different time? Or get a different amount of sleep?

• i read the question as "how do i fix my bloody cock" lol!!

I usually spend a whole day awake 24 hours and then i sleep at an appropiate time like 9-10pm
    set an alarm for 5am, the next day you should keep active and busy, so you can pass out around 9-10pm again

2 days of that you will be fine

• by going to bed when you want to be going to bed (ie your bed time goal) earlier and waking up when you want to be going to wake up

• Natural sleeping aids

• Just try to go to sleep everytime a little earlier as the previous day. In that way your body will gradually get used to going to bed earlier.

• Depends on the cause.

• You need to use melatonin o do that. google it

• Just go to bed 5 hours earlier. Drink warm milk 5 hours earlier, if necessary.

• Get up earlier and you'll feel sleepy throughout the day

What Girls Said 2

• Mine is worse. I go to bed at 4 pm and wake up at midnight... And then stay awake the rest of the night.

• Most people without commitments that mean they have to get up in the morning are like that tbh. You just need discipline.