Reasons why a good looking guy would get rejected by an average looking woman and vice versa?

Reasons why a good looking guy would get rejected by an average looking woman and vice versa?

Updates:
Especially if also, their personalities are good.

0|0
3|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Cause girls are crazy lol
    I literally had a girl say that i was too "perfect" and that it wouldn't work out because i expected so much from myself, what would i expect from her?

Makes no sense!
    she just didn't like me i guess, most girls dont, they say i am intimidating, or too much
    i always get too much of something, too kind, too smart, too self absorbed, too vain, too sweet, too romantic, too quiet, that i care too much

i am really done with all this stuff...
    girls like what they like, and they dont change their mind about it
    in my experience, you can't make someone like you, you can be Mr. Perfect, and everything they could ever ask for but they will just view you as husband material

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 6

• Personality comes to mind some things can make an attractive person ugly very quickly.
    Political incompatibility, especially if one or the other has strong views that the other doesn't agree with.
    Accents and speech patterns, I don't think I could be with a woman who used the words "ain't" and "y'all" in any way but a joke.
    Dominant submissive incompatibility, she thinks the woman should be in charge, him the man or other way around.
    Bad habits, hygiene, or fashion sense. (could you really be with a guy who picks his nose in public?)
    One or the other or both has dated friends or ex's of either of them
    Religious incompatibility hard to imagine a holy roller Christian dating a Muslim girl
    Just to name a few.

0|0
    0|0
  • I suppose no connection

0|0
    0|0
  • Simply disinterest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Illuminati- Only logical reason.

0|1
    1|0
  • She thinks a good-looking guy would only want her for sex because she isn't pretty enough for a relationship, so she turns him down.

1|1
    0|0
  • too intimidating

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe she doesn't find him good looking.
    Maybe she doesn't like his attitude.
    Maybe she just doesn't want to go out with a guy like him.
    Maybe she doesn't want a relationship.
    Maybe she's taken.
    Maybe she likes someone else.

0|1
    0|0
  • They have nothing in common. No chemistry. Not looking for a relationship at the moment.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's got some bad defect personality wise that make it a red flag, even if he looks hot. Same with women I expect. Don't sick your dick in crazy and don't let crazy stick it's dick in you.

1|0
    0|0