Would you consider me a late bloomer?

I changed careers. This is where I hope to be in four years.. 26 graduating with an engineering degree getting ready to start my career. Signing up to work as a reserve police officer part time. In a serious relationship looking for marriage once things settle. Just living in a basic apartment with roomates. Driving a nice luxury car. Deferring school debt and looking to build assets. Would society consider this late considering most people are done with college by mage age?

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Guy

• No, that's pretty good for 26.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Nope.
    Don't consider you a late bloomer.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah i think so.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Nothing wrong with that - People can make life choices at any age

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, not at all. The people who inspire me all did their degree's in their 20's, some a bit later. They are currently the most successful people I know and they are pretty much doing what you want to do.
    There was a guy who did 5 degrees and he did his last in his 90's. He's probably considered a late bloomer, not 26!

0|0
    0|0
  • are you kidding im 25 and i have nothing. no college degree, no car, no girlfriend, no job, my parents are poor and we are out of money at the middle of each month... .

0|0
    0|0
    • What happened?

• lots of things. parents divorced. poverty. psychological pprobles. harsh financial crisis in my country... .