How do I charge my pc with no charger?

I recently lost my laptop charger in a hotel in Kuwaii, I called them and they said "we'll have it here until next time you drop by"... Like im going to drop by freaking Kuwaii anytime soon... So I'm now stuck with a laptop and no charger to power it, I have an iphone 5 and its charger, can it help charge it ATALL, and if not, what can, and how?

0|0
1|11

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Why don't you just ask the hotel management to courier it to you on a collect basis
    2. Check rates for a new charger against the cost of a collect courier, choose whichever is cheaper
    3. The only way you can use your laptop w/o a charger is by using a spare fully charged battery which again will run out unless charged :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Go to a local Best Buy and get a Universal charger or a replacement charger for your model. TAKE LAPTOP WITH YOU

1|0
    0|0
  • That charger will only work if your laptop supports USB charging. I don't know any laptop that does this so I don't think yours will.

Try and find someone with a laptop kind of similar of yours and ask him/her if you could charge your battery. And internet cafe might also have some chargers that work with your laptop.

good luck

0|0
    0|0
  • What kind of stupid question is this...

0|0
    1|0
  • Do computer shops not sell chargers seperately

0|0
    0|0
  • Then u should find some charger dat can fit in yer laptop i'm afraid

0|0
    0|0
  • not possible. buy or borrow a universal charger. the hotel or shopping mall may have one.

0|0
    0|0
  • You have to buy a new charger

0|0
    0|0
  • There is no way you can charge now...

0|0
    0|0
  • Learn some witchcraft.

0|0
    0|0
  • Time to get creative. I don't suppose you have a potato and knife and duct tape. what you do: Line the potato up on a flat surface, use the knife to etch two holes on the potato (the holes should be opposite of each other) with the duct tap, take a bit off and shape it into a U, put it just below the two holes. Okay good, now you have a smiling potato. call your DAD to buy you a new charger.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• You need a charger with the same voltage output and same size size plug then you're all good, but no your iPhone can't help.

Also, a PC means a home computer not a laptop, they don't require charging.

0|1
    0|0