Do you like somebody touching you?

I feel this is gross. People in my office, on the way keep touching me sometime on my shoulder, finger or hand. It is just irritating, do you think so?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really mind it. I actually like touching people I'm close to such as family and friends, I'm definitely a hugger. Lol I don't really like strangers to touch me though.

• Family or friend why do you want to touch somebody, I don't understand this logic.

• I simply like hugging the people I love, that's it.

What Girls Said 5

• Yea I agree. Can't they just keep their hands to themselves lol

• I feel so uncomfortable when people EVEN stare it up!!
    I can't express my 'uncomfortulness' in words!
    Ugh!

• no i do not like especially in work environement

• I don't like too much touching. It's ok if it's a light touch on the shoulder to enforce an idea.

• Yeah i agree 100% :L

What Guys Said 4

• For me its not a big deal, touching of that nature is usually a show of affection and studies indicate that psychical contact is an import part of the bonding process not exclusive to just humans, which is why animals enjoy being petted.

That being said, if you are uncomfortable with it you should speak up and politely tell them

• I am not a fan either especially the unexpected touch could result in a back elbow.

• Ya even I don't like it much... except if there was a girl who I liked...😊

• thats gross i hate that when anyone touch me with those dusty hands -_-