How do you not look shit?

Like how do u make urself not look ugly af

Most Helpful Guy

• I do not worry about how I look - I am just myself and hope to meet someone who likes me for who I am.

What Guys Said 9

• How do you not look ugly as fuck, when you are actually ugly as fuck?

That's a tough one. All you can do is dress the best you can, wear makeup, and slap the shit out of your parents for fucking...

• To whom? "Ugly" and "beatiful" etc. are very subjective terms.

• surgery or be single forever

• I don't make myself not look ugly af

http://i.imgur.com/xd2KnPA.jpg

• i was born beautiful.

Some people are just made ugly by jesus.

• Incomplete question!!

• By my hair.

• I don't know. :/

• I never look ugly af. I wake up and go to sleep sexy

What Girls Said 13

• -Work out to keep your body fit
    -Eat healthy
    -Practice good hygiene
    -Have a good skincare routine
    -Try styling your hair in a different way
    -Wear makeup if you think it will help

• Try different styles of dressing, experiment with hair and makeup. I'm sure you are actually pretty, we are our own harshest critics.

• Being sexy is a lot about how you carry yourself. Confidence and happiness make you appear more attractive, smiles are one of the sexiest things you can do. Get a haircut that suits your face shape, wear clothes that suit your body shape, and try to take care of yourself and make an effort with your appearance. Wear a little makeup and learn the best makeup for your skin tone, eye colour and shape. For example green eyes pop the most when you wear dark purple eyeliner since they're opposite each other on the colour wheel.

• I always found getting a new hair style always helped me feel refreshed and new. Also playing with different colours and looks with make up helps too. Try something that makes you feel good about yourself because that is what is important. When you feel good about yourself other people will sense that too.

• To feel beautiful, I think being healthy, and having a positive attitude helps.

Once you feel it, it boosts your self esteem.

As for appearance, do it for yourself.

Wake up, workout, take a cool shower, eat something healthy and dress your best. Whatever you feel comfortable in.
    And always smile. :)

• I'm sure u r not ugly af. But if you wanna make yourself look and feel good, you should workout and eat healthy, also I don't know most people but I feel prettier when I'm doing things I like... not sure if this was the kind of answer you were looking for

• have a shower , wear your clean clothes and smile <3

• Genetics help me with that. :D

• Take a shower in the morning, put some simple makeup on, choose clothes that look good on your body, style your hair, wear a fresh perfume, do your nails each week. You'll look sexy and great.

• I don't know.. Taking care of yourself?
    Making an effort.

• Make up haha etc

• You take care of yourself and dress decently, if that's what you mean by "looking like shit".

• Wear a mask.