I kissed my ex on the lips out of habit by mistake. HELP?

We were dancing together in the club, we were both tipsy, I kissed him in the lips. I wasn't deink but it came from habit, he just kind of accepted it and kissed me again. .. wth is going on? I hust sat down confuse and just made believe it's the alcohol...

Most Helpful Girl

• When someone is my ex. that "habit" is easy to break since I'm usually over them at this point.

I believe you still have feelings for him.

It's far too easy to blame things on the alcohol especially when you admit you weren't that drunk in the first place.

• But it was just habit. I don't know what came over me. And no I wasn't drunk. But he kissed me back. He's not seeing anyone

• Do you care for him?

What Guys Said 4

• Do you still have feelings for him?

• Go back in time and in do it

• If you talk/do things with your ex, you never broke up

• not buying it. You cheated.

• She never said she was in a relationship with someone else. She can't be cheating if she isn't with someone.

• I'm not in a relationship

• Oh, when she said "Help!" I assumed. What does she care if she isn't in another relationship?

What Girls Said 3

• Do you have feelings for him still? Do you think he still has feelings for you?

• What happened, happened.
    Forget it and move on
    If you mention anything to him, it'll be awkward.

• I think you still got feelings