Does acne change how you look at a person?

If someone was pretty but had some acne would you take that into account when judging their appearance?Does acne change how you look at a person?

Most Helpful Girl

• I had acne as a teen pretty bad, so I know how it feels. Now as an adult I'll still get breakouts now and then just before my period. I get that there are many reasons why people breakout that don't just stop at eating too much chocolate. But even with all this said and knowing the reasons, the look of it doesn't bother me since I am one of those rare people that can find attractiveness in someone through any and all of that stuff. I once had a crush on a guy who's face was disfigured in a car accident. (It was all smooth on one side and he was missing half of one ear.) I still thought he was sexy. Some people have told me I'm weird, and that I find the strangest guys attractive. So be it.

What Guys Said 5

• You can cure it though

• It is a natural thing and person can't help it so people make allowances for it

• No acne does not stop me loving a girl , I would love a girl no matter how
    bad her blemishes were ,

• Yes as I assume they are unhealthy or have bad facial hygiene.

• You know that diet has no effect on acne and most people have acne not because of bad hygiene, but because of hormonal issues, so it's completely out of their league.

• It does look gross to be honest

What Girls Said 4

• its not a deal breaker, but it does affect someones looks.

• I wouldn't mind a bit. I don't even see that, but like your face covered with it would be a different story.
    Unfortunately I've got a bit acne myself. You only really see it if I don't wear make-up, but I'm still bummed about it. I can't help it, because it's completely hormonal. It's still there even though I shower everyday and wash my face twice a day and use Benzoylperoxide cream.

• Acne is common whether you are healthy or unhealthy, that doesn't matter. Acne is a way of your body and skin expressing that its alive and breathing. To me that's not a big deal EVERYONE at a point gets acne so you're not alone.

• honestly i don't care, it's just apart of life. most people are embarrassed by it but in all reality everybody gets it, it shouldn't change someone's judgement on you or your appearance