What is your dream job?

Mine is massage man only for girls. what about yours?

Most Helpful Guy

• Scientist/engineer/poet

• dont be an engineer. it is sucks

• 80k a year working as a professor the pay for national labs and contractors are much much higher.

• @Anon1999 wow I have to shoot for those national labs then my dream goal 8D !

What Girls Said 5

• Really rich physical therapist for an NFL team and have my own physical therapy clinic that's world renowned.

• my dream job is not needing a job. :D Seriously though, I want to do something where I don't physically have to be in the workplace to do my job. As in I can work from home and can choose my own working hours.

• i want to make game, and i want to make an manga and an anime to that game. and sing and make all the of songs for my anime.

• Meteorologist/Herpetologist/Astronomer/Singer/Actress/Writer/SETI Astronomer

• hey can you text me please!

What Guys Said 8

• I want to be a journalist for the video game industry. Not just reviewing games and playing them, but I actually care a lot about the process of making and selling games and trends and stuff, unfortunately many in the gaming community don't have those interests...

• Travel journalist like Anthony Burdain, maybe even a front line reporter (if i was brave enough). I'll stick with the food/fun Journalist.

• I would love to be a writer

• My dream job is to be so rich that i dont need to dream of a job.

• Playboy photographer

• Neuroscientist.

• work with microsoft

• Tasting alcoholic beverages :D