What is your dream job?

Mine is massage man only for girls. what about yours?

0|0
5|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Scientist/engineer/poet

0|0
    0|0
    • dont be an engineer. it is sucks

• Show All
    • 80k a year working as a professor the pay for national labs and contractors are much much higher.

• @Anon1999 wow I have to shoot for those national labs then my dream goal 8D !

What Girls Said 5

• Really rich physical therapist for an NFL team and have my own physical therapy clinic that's world renowned.

0|0
    0|0
  • my dream job is not needing a job. :D Seriously though, I want to do something where I don't physically have to be in the workplace to do my job. As in I can work from home and can choose my own working hours.

1|0
    0|0
  • i want to make game, and i want to make an manga and an anime to that game. and sing and make all the of songs for my anime.

0|0
    0|0
  • Meteorologist/Herpetologist/Astronomer/Singer/Actress/Writer/SETI Astronomer

0|1
    0|0
  • hey can you text me please!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I want to be a journalist for the video game industry. Not just reviewing games and playing them, but I actually care a lot about the process of making and selling games and trends and stuff, unfortunately many in the gaming community don't have those interests...

0|0
    0|0
  • Travel journalist like Anthony Burdain, maybe even a front line reporter (if i was brave enough). I'll stick with the food/fun Journalist.

0|2
    0|0
  • I would love to be a writer

0|0
    0|0
  • My dream job is to be so rich that i dont need to dream of a job.

0|1
    0|0
  • Playboy photographer

0|0
    0|0
  • Neuroscientist.

0|0
    0|0
  • work with microsoft

0|0
    0|0
  • Tasting alcoholic beverages :D