If you were God, what would you do?

If you were the ultimate creator of everything and nothing, what would you do?

I've read through all the posts. :D I found them all to be highly intriguing. Thank you, GaG community. :D

Most Helpful Guy

• OK, well, the first thing I'd do is establish my existance. I dunno, I'd appear as a figure in the clouds with an audible voice that could be heard for miles. And I'd do this at every major city around the world over the course of a day or something.
    I'd make this my press conference, where I address my planet of idiots and explain that I'm the new god. The previous guy (And his son) were fired for incompetance and poor attendance.

I'd write off all holy books as ficticious - these works do no have any affilation with the new management of this Universe.
    Some rules I'd scrap -
    Hell is no longer an eternal punishment. Nor is it pointless unending pain. It'll be renovated to become the Universes largest rehabilitation centre, where people would be forced to stay for a finite amount of time until they learned (Genuinely) how horrible their actions in life had been.

Original sin would be gone. People can't be born guilty. That's just fucking stupid.

Kent Hovind would be instantly struck dead for his lies and sent to new hell to learn how to be a decent human being. But he'd then spent eternity in heaven with a dunce cap superglued to his head.

I'd solve poverty and famine worldwide by just materialising food and resources for everyone. Unlike missionaries I wouldn't hold sandwiches ransom until some little kid with a distented stomach said he loved me.

What else... That'll do for now. Vote me for god 2016!!

What Girls Said 12

• Well if I had created the earth and everything in it, then I would actually do something instead of sitting around. I'd stop world hunger, save people of sexual assault, stop miser. In fact I wouldn't even give people the ability to hurt one another.
    And I would just make myself known because who cares.

• Dont you think it is too perfect? Make life simple? It would be sooo boring here if we had everything.

• So I hope your dream will come true and you will become super beautiful flower. One day.. :)

• I think it is better to be up there rather than flower.

• Make the world a better place. I would stop all bullying, suicide, depression, etc.. I would increase the population of all endangered species (ESPECIALLY KING COBRAS!). I would make the sun live longer or create a new planet that can contain living things.

• I would eliminate human race.

• Well you cannot think like God, because he highest energy and too complexfor our minds. Well I do not know what I would do... I would send my son again to show people how to treat planet to survive and show them to value more important things and not be selfish and teach them how to accept and love each other.

• I have experienced many things liek that in my life and well yeah we decide which side we will choose. Belief is not just Catholic thingy. I think that 50 % of Catholic things are awful

• Can't really say. But at the moment I would get rid of those plastic islands in the ocean and stop climate change.

• Make people more tolerant, kind and compassionate

• i would heal my mom.

• I would give people more of my love and presence, and let them see me so they could know I was there.

• Give equality to everyone and take away all sicknesses.

• I'd give everybody on this earth $10000 dollars and tell them they are not allowed to spend it on themselves.

• Successfully destroy the world and everything in it within a matter of minutes. As if I could handle that.

• If I were God, then I'll never send the any religion to any organic beings. It's a free will, I don't need to command them.

What Guys Said 22

• give da chance 2 people to restart their life, just like if it was a video-game, or go back 2 some previous point of yer life, just like if it was a "save file"

4 x-ample someone would like 2 go back when he was 13, so he could fix some things... so if i was a god... zooooom i'd send him back there :D

• Vote for Klaatu51, he'll be a good God XD

• @whatthehellamy hahah u r funny as well... hope u like being called "funny" though, coz u disliked cute :p

• I fucking love it. I think that's the best quality in a human being, for real. So thanks :D haha

• I wouldn't put innocent little babies into this world with life threatening conditions in poor families where they cannot afford treatment and will inevitably die a horrible and painful young death.
    I mean, Surely if there was a god, he would not do that right?

• end war, hate, poverty and a few other things like that. essentially unite the world in peace

• Nothing. You look around and think that God should smite the wicked. But things are not as simple as they seem. Good sprouts and grows amid evil just as penicillin comes from mold.

If you removed all of the blackness from the world, there would be no way to discern the light.

God is doing what she/he was meant to do. Wait while goodness grows.

• Get people to be nicer

• Laugh... Just watch the show, and laugh

• I would actually do something. At the very least I'd show myself

• There would still be people who hate you. Would you let evil people in heaven? And if so, how fair would that be to the good people. And if you revealed that truth, when you appeared to everyone, do you really think that there would be less evil people?

• Don't know how to answer since the whole idea of a God is convoluted anyway.

• I'd grant my powers to some random dude every once in a while just to see how he would use it.
    Afterwards, I'd reset the world to it's original state.

• There is a game called White & Black where you play as a god. Its pretty fun.

• Looking at your name, i would be all godly and help u get laid lol

• I would cure all disease and remove world hunger. Also I would remove selfishness from the world.

• I'd give justice to the world.
    Punish evil people right now, not after death crap.
    And then remove all sorrow, pain, agony, violence. Only pure happiness would remain.

• I would cry feel sad about what ha happend to my creation of humans, with all my love I have given to them what a sad state we humans are at.

• Teleport all of the #Mistwives to me to have 1 big ass orgy with me in the center of it LOLOLOL

• I'd be bored as fuck. The struggle is what makes life, life.

"All life demands struggle. Those who have everything given to them become lazy, selfish, and insensitive to the real values of life. The very striving and hard work that we so constantly try to avoid is the major building block in the person we are today."

Pope Paul VI

• Bring peace and kindness in human cause we are lacking it

• What Bruce did in Bruce Almighty ;)

• Most of what Bruce Almighty did. Especially the pleasure.

• Send LORD JESUS again to earth to teach the human race what they have forgotten since he left.

• I've never thought about it because no one is greater than God

• I would consider rapists and dictators to be better then god.

• I'd be pretty bored of a pointless life so I'd set up some sort of random event such as the big bang, then put myself into an intelligent form such as a human and wipe my memory and remove my powers from myself, so I can experience things in a way God can't.

• Kill everyone I hated. Make people's lives he'll.