What do you think about people who post selfies on Facebook?

Most Helpful Girl

• I typically think that they're narcissistic and wonder how much time they spent taking pictures of themselves before they got the right one that they felt comfortable enough sharing with a bunch of acquaintances who most likely are just being curious, but don't truly care. If they make a habit of it, then I may think they have no legitimate, healthy social life or any hobbies that don't involve admiring themselves.

• I know two girls that do that. They literally will stand there for an hour or so taking pics. Then they download them to a computer and fix whatever they don't like in different pics until they get the perfect pic. Then they put the final one on fb. They get all kinds of attention from guys. If only these guys knew the truth.

• @crystalt70 lol, what a complete and utter waste of time. People who unutilize their time like that tend to be boring to hang out with and get to know

• Absolutely. One of them was a friend of mine and the other is her sister. It drove me insane when i was by my friend and she would go into the bathroom to fix herself up and then just start taking selfies. We stopped hanging out because she was all into looking for attention. She won't date guys. She just leads them on for her own selfish needs. She craves approval and compliments. I can't deal with all of that crap.

What Guys Said 7

• As long as its moderate its fine. Nowbif you post a selfie everyday or every 5 minutes then you're being to needy

• I don't mind it they are having fun

• Nothing special, they're just posting selfies on facebook. Many people just like it.

• I don't use social media. Period.

• it's very normal but don't use fb anymorez

• Self consciouss lol

• it can be considered as normal... but if too many worse pose , it can be worse

What Girls Said 4

• Nothing. I use FB pretty much never, and I don't give a fuck about them.

• there is nothing to think about.. they can do whatever they want... this pics and stuff is crazier on instagram..

• Plainest way you can say, "I'm looking for attention" without actually saying it outright

• haven't used facebook in months but I never had an issue with people putting selfies up. Its the whole point of social media.