Why do most people on here hate me?

I am not a bad person.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've seen you before, but can't remember you that well. I thought you were one of those ├╝berbitter guys who have no self-esteem and hates the whole female gender for not having luck in romance. I don't like those guys here on gag,
    I could be confusing you with somebody else though. In that case my apologies.

• Stupid reason to hate someone and I don't hate the whole female gender, I dislike most females around my age and younger.

• You don't know how most people around our age in the United States are. I heard most people in the Netherlands are nice.

• I don't think Dutch people and Americans are that different. Infact, we're known and I can definitely confirm this to be very rough mouthed. We don't curse with things like slut, because it's not strong enough. We curse with diseases like cancer, aids or other horrible diseases. So we call someone a cancer slut. Other than that, not that different...

What Girls Said 10

• I don't know, never seen you around here.
    Don't take it so personally. We're all bypassing strangers at the end of the day. It's not like people here are getting invited to other's funerals, graduations, and weddings :P Not like they're being invited to sit in the delivery room or even go to a bday party.

• I don't hate you... Xxx

• I don't know you to hate you. I've seen you around a few times tho. You always seem. kind of down or in a bad mood.

• Maybe they just disagree with ur opinions, and they dont like ur way of thinking. Which is kind of stupid, if u ask for opinion and then disagree with an answeer that just shows u wanted confirmation amd not opinions. This is how i think.

• I am not a bad person and hating someone for stupid stuff is ridiculous.

• I am saying if someone is throwing a pity party all the time and someone hates them just for that, do you agree it is ridiculous?

• Well pity parties sometimes are annoying. I dont hate people, i try to see their good deeds, though there are where there is to much bad stuff and even though i dont like it, i subcouncious hate them. There is a girl in our class, she is nice to everyone but i dont know why everbody hates her. Many people say they dont know the reason, they just do. I think they hate her because she has a pity party many times and she is fake. She is trying to be loved so she says she likes things sje doesn't like. She pretends to have similar likes. I have been in class for her for three years yet i think there wasn't a stuff she would geuninly smile about.

• I don't honestly know you so I have no idea

• People on here say because I throw a pity party a lot. That is no reason to hate someone.

• When I first saw your posts on here I thought you were a dumbass, but I never hated you.

• Well ok and I am glad you never hated me. Some people actually say on here that they hate me just because I throw a pity party a lot or just because they don't agree with my opinion on something. Dumb reason to hate and it's an immature reason to hate.

• You are being sarcastic aren't you?

• I am saying people make a big deal when I respond. What do people want me to do?

• well i don't hate you don't be sad

• That's good. I think it is immature to hate someone just for throwing a pity party a lot.

• Alright, you seem very caring.

• i just have no time to hate people

• You're fucking weird

• I can't see why anyone would hate you. I've had a few exchanges with you on here and you've always been reasonable and pleasant. You can't take it personal when people on GAG attack you. GAG has a lot of miserable nasty individuals.

• I don't think people hate you, you're just always pretty sad and kind of annoying.

• Actually I don't know if I hate you, since I don't remember you all that well, but based on some of these other opinions, I could very well hate you.

• I said goodbye

• Nah, Im gonna respond. Block me.

What Guys Said 20

• i 've seen this guy before, he has been posting this question at least 400000003401231301032012 times. he is nuts, he also posts hateful comments and so on. don't spend time on him, lame internet troll. he is truly convinced everyone on this forum hates him, dont even bother to respond.

• I never asked this question before. And I know not everyone on here hates me and no I am not a troll.

• I don't hate you but this is what I can recall
    -You complain about stuff long ago when the problem is you.
    -You're a pretty negative guy
    -You're pretty stubborn on things and attack some people I've mainly noticed you've attacked female users on here, albeit I do not recall what it was about.

• Stuff long ago? Like what?

• Find a girl who likes you as your are then. Complaining isn't going to get you anywhere...

• i don't think too many people dislike you, but you're usually super depressive... which makes people not want to be around you i reckon. its not just the fact that you're depressive though... you come across as someone who dislikes most women for dumb reasons... and i stay clear of those kinds of guys on here

• Actually my reasons aren't dumb. I have good reasons. Be a nerdy looking guy that wears glasses all the time and you will agree with shit nerdy looking guys deal with. You have no idea how it feels like. Also, I don't dislike most women, I dislike most women UNDER 25. Most women under 25 are immature and act like little girls.

• as i said... i don't think too many people dislike you. But at the same time, most people probably don't want to be around you

• Alright. Also, I am actually like this online and not in person.

• You ask antagonistic questions

• Either thrusts already getting help, I don't feel like helping or I don't care pretty much

• I don't know you. So I am not going to hate on you for no reason. I don't hate you.

• I never had any problem with you.

• You always seem so sad, but I don't hate you bro

• That's good. Thanks. I think it is dumb to hate someone for just throwing a pity party. Being annoyed yes, but hating them, no.

• are you that insecure guy?

• Doubt they hate you...

• I didn't know people disliked you I don't remember interacting with you enough to harbor dislike

• Look at what the guy below says. It is dumb.

• yea I'm thinking...

• i know if a girl is being antagonistic I don't like her either some girls on here bash on men or certain groups of people over and over

• I don't hate you!

• I don't hate you. I feel sorry for you.

• because it is fun to hate on line

• No worries bro jesus loves you :)

• I don't hate you join the club lol.

• If I was female I bet karuguy wouldn't consider my questions to be antagonistic.

• who are you?

• I've never really seen you here.

• Are you an atheist or a liberal? If so, that's probably why.

• I am a liberal but I hardly talk about that on here.

• At least you're not as annoying as some of the others then. I'm an asshole and take the least popular stance on most things, but am able to win some people over. Just try to have a sense of humor and don't take things so seriously.

• you are a bit of a bitter cunt but i agree that about a 60% of women before 30 are shallow trash today.

• You are creepy.