Do you believe in Zodiac signs?

So, I see a lot of people on here reffering to Zodiac signs, and even basing their friendships and relationships using them.
Personally i think its fucking stupid, The descriptions for each star sign are so broad and vast, its possible to fit into any star sign, And the notion your personality depends on the time of year you were born in is also fucking stupid xD.
Until now, Zodiac signs to me were just a shitty thing to do with 'Horroscopes' Which again, were so broad that they would always apply, Things like ''you will meet people today''... yeah... no fucking shit horroscope... I meet people everyday xD.
I mean, just looking at all these Zodiac signs, I share very little in common with the one i should be, Yet, a lot more in common with ones i am not... Surely does that alone not prove this is bulshit? xD.

Does anyone actually 100% believe that Zodiac signs are a valid thing? Because i had never realised people actually took them seriously until i came on here xD.

• Yes, I believe Zodiac signs are real
  • No, I think Zodiac signs are a load of nonsense.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• I don't believe in horoscopes or when they tell us our "future" because it's false.

But I do believe in astrology to a certain extent. Like you said about the relationships I'm not going to base my relationship whether it's going to workout with someone or not if our signs are "compatible" because I think that's just nonsense. However when it comes to like the basics of astrology the month and day you were born, your sign truly says a lot about you describes your characteristics, your personality traits, the way you act, do somethkng , or think.

So yes I do have somewhat of a belief in Zodiacs but only a small part in astrology.

• You do realise the position of our planets in the solar system in accordance to our galaxy in accordance to the cosmos, Has litterally fuck all to do with what type of person we will be right?
      The whole Star signs are bulshit, They are so incredibly vague, Thats its basically guranteed you will share stuff in common with your star sign, But you will also share stuff with all the other ones too, Its completely unreliable.
      Our personality reflects our upbringing and environment, Not the Universal co-ordinates we were conceived in.

• I honestly don't even care or consider the part of the planets or Greek Gods I know that's BS... I just like what they have to say.

I read all of them and yeah some of them may have similalarities just like people do but none of them all say the same thing.

• It's more fun than informative.

• I think it's stupid to put so much emphasis into signs but I think it's interesting to read horoscope profiles and compare them for fun to myself and my friends, we do it to laugh and it's crazy because some of it is actually right. I just think it's an interesting thing to do for fun, I wouldn't put much thought into them honestly lol

• I think they're just a basis for who a person is. It's mainly how a person cultivates their energy that matters the most. They say virgos tend to be more vain... I'm a virgo and I'm very much into my looks. But not all they say about zodiacs I find to be true, because again, it's about how a person cultivates their energy.

• No. But I find it fun to match people to their signs. It's just a load of bs... but it's fun bs. :)

(Sagittarius here!)

• No and it's difficult to take people who actually believe in them very seriously.

• They're as real as being an elf.

• nonsense... they say basic things unless they say something specific i don't believe in it -_-

What Guys Said 8

• Only read the horoscope page in the paper if I see it. Other than that I would place much faith in them

• I don't know anyone who even looks at Zodiac signs.
    The meaning of each one is so particular that it's hard to even understand them. Most of the time they are made up.
    I believe only God and his son knows what's in store for us. That's all one needs.

• They are real and control our destiny.

• No, but they are fun to read. Sometimes, the readings presented are generic. But there are times when they are somewhat inspiring.

• Hell no
    //////////

• it is a bunch of crap

• They are totally nonsense, but it is funny how accurate they can be sometimes!

• They are only accurate because they are very broad, Like, if you look at all the Zodiac signs, they all basically say the same thing but worded differently, So, You will always have something in common with all Zodiac signs, Making any accuracy completely fucking irrlevent xDD

• All bullshit