Just wondering if egg comes first or the chicken?

what's your theory on this... i'm confused wether chicken came first or the egg on earth?>

0|0
3|4

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the chicken because I remember reading that they found an enzyme in the egg that only could have come from a chicken so therefore chicken had to come first.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Egg came first, chicken was a deformed dinosaur that came from an egg first

0|0
    0|0
    • haha do you have any solid material to support your thesis on this?

• It's generally accepted that birds evolved from dinosaurs because of similar bone structure and dna
      Evolution is gradual, so the eggs have always been there, but the chicken has not. So the egg hatched the first chicken

• Egg.. Simpler life form

0|0
    0|0
  • Think about evolution. We came from microscopic organizes and by that the chicken had to of cone first

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• The chicken came first.

0|1
    0|0
  • Look at the evolutionary story of the chicken and the bird species. It will tell you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually the chicken came first.

0|0
    0|1
    • may be i guess i was thinking about it too

• You can keep "de-volving" the chicken. You can turn back time. In the beginning, the animals we all came from just divided. Then they developed life forms that had 2 phases... reproductive and Somatic (Adult? not a great word for it but it works)... anyhow that is when eggs came on the scene. Originally we were all just us, no eggs and sperm...(speaking evolutionarily)