Is deadwood sd a slutty and party town?

Is deadwood sd a party town?

What Guys Said 2

• it's so not

• pretty mild. There is a whorehouse there

• What's it called

• lol - you can never trust men alone... especially for a bachelor party... But men can find trouble anywhere. I would cut them some slack. Most bachelor parties do not get too out of hand. But you would not want to go either... usually the groom doesn't have sex with anyone... the guys go out to a strip club and get too drunk to walk and throw dollar bills at women on stage who I am sure is no where as young and pretty as he thinks you are.

• Congratulations on the wedding. Many happy years. Marriage is great. May I offer you one thing that is worth reading. Go to www.marriagebuilders.com they have a lot of really really good articles on everything about marriage: communicating, living together, honesty, sex and even infidelity. It is the best site I have ever visited for real helpful advice. Book mark it and read through the articles. You'll find it a valuable resource.

What Girls Said 0