Should Hermione have ended up with Draco?

Between us
Only teardrooooops!

• Totally!
    28% (5)6% (1)18% (6)Vote
  • No.
    72% (13)94% (15)82% (28)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Waterloo! I was defeated, you won the war!

0|0
11|8

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• Wait... what? No! How would that even be possible?

Even if he suddenly had a "thang" for "mudbloods" as his whole family (minus Andromeda and Sirius) puts it, he'd be killed off by Lord moldyfarts the second HE found out.

Now, assuming the whole family changed their ways and became accepting of half bloods and muggles, this would have to be after 1997, and the death of Moldyfarts. Then you probably have some racist anti muggle friends who'd still get a little "kill happy" if Draco started being too close to muggles. This would also have to be during a breakup of Ron and Hermione (of which I assume their relationship would have had, as they're not the healthiest relationship). Even then Draco was on "the other side" whereas Ron did some pretty heroic stuff during that series.

Now, I think there would also be an estrangement from Harry if those two got together, even if Draco started being more "muggle friendly." Those things can run deep.

So I doubt it would ever happen.

0|0
    0|0
  • Aw hell naw!

1|1
    0|0
  • Nahhh... I don't think so

0|0
    0|0
  • NO, I wanted her to be with Harry but no. I mean, Ron only started liking her after she was changing. J. K should have gone with Harry. No wait, I changed my mind!!
    Harry should have gone with Luna Lovegood!! WTF with Ginny Weasley? Seriously?

0|0
    0|0
  • she should've ridden draco all the way to hogwarts, then had a threesome with him and hagrid

0|0
    0|0
    • I can't get that visual out of my head! Why? Lol

• @TrueSweetness724

im sorry! But you know as well as i do that this should have at least made it into the extended cut. i mean dayum, imagine it...

Hermione says "oh malfoy, stick that wand up my butt babes, while Hagrid go down on me this instant!"
      Draco says, "Analus Probus!!"
      Hagrid says, "pussiliminus eat outicus!"

• Hermoine and weasley look perfect couple together :)

1|0
    0|0
  • You could essentially say that she should have wound up with noone, and gone on to be a very successful business woman. Buttttt hat's what the feminazis would say

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate Draco so no. She needs potter

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I'm still not even sure how this ship came about.
    JK Rowling did come out and say that she thought Harry and Hermione should have been together, so there's that.
    io9.com/j-k-rowling-says-hermione-should-have-married-harry-n-1514204695

1|0
    1|0
  • I don't think a relationship would've worked out between them. I still don't know why Rowling put Ron with Hermione. Hermione needs someone who's brave (among other positive characteristics) and doesn't have the "emotional range of a teaspoon." Sorry, but I ship Harry with Hermione. She's been there for him through everything and doesn't view him as only the "Boy Who Lived."

Although, maybe to shake things up in the Weasley family, what do you think if Ginny and Draco were a couple?

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg! Yes!
    They had that love/hate/friendship relationship you know..
    Had even great chemistry!

1|0
    0|0
  • Hermione should have ended up with one guy.
    And thats Harry Potter.

2|0
    2|0
  • No, Draco insulted her every chance he got

1|0
    1|0
  • Nooo, Draco was an idiot, he discriminated and hated her so much, why would she be attracted to him (or Draco to her)? Personally I think Hermione and Ron are cute together and that's just how they should be <3

0|0
    0|0
  • ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMIONE!!! FOREVER!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Dramione all the way!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Urgh my Pinterest is full of "Dramione" fan art, it's annoying as fuck-.-'

0|0
    0|0
  • HERMIONE AND RON FOREVER

0|0
    0|0